Youtube or ptp sites

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A lot of people,including me, have opted to rely on ptp reviews interms of determining the legitimacy of a site to earn from rather then believe what YouTubers say. That's because YouTubers tend to have fake reviews and comments. Most of the reviews and views for YouTubers are bought which obviously makes thier content questionable. Where do you find ways to earn online?

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
A lot of people,including me, have opted to rely on ptp reviews interms of determining the legitimacy of a site to earn from rather then believe what YouTubers say. That's because YouTubers tend to have fake reviews and comments. Most of the reviews and views for YouTubers are bought which obviously makes thier content questionable. Where do you find ways to earn online?
I absolutely agree with you. I usually find ways to earn online on paid-to-post forums.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you I do tell people the best place to get a legit review is the forum . No fake reviews on PTO sites.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.670
I use youtube as well as ptp forums and review sites like trustpilot to verify a site, and I usually do an analysis and critique of the information obtained.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't spend much time looking, but I find them on Paid to Post Forums. If I see a thread where 90% of the comments are saying it's a scam or you can't make enough money to meet the minimum to get paid, or it's a faucet and they don't work anymore and similar comments that string out for 3 or 4 pages, then I figure it is worth checking out since it had a lot of members looking at it anyway. Then I only invest funds I earned online for free, instead of risking my daily budget for household expenses.

Last edited:

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.400
I also do the same thing, but sometimes searching on Google. It is also better if we check the proof of payments. It does happen for a couple of times for me to execute this.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also do the same thing, but sometimes searching on Google. It is also better if we check the proof of payments. It does happen for a couple of times for me to execute this.
If I could rely on everyone doing a review having the experience and skill that I do, then proof of payment would mean a lot. But when I scan the posts on any make money online Forum, I find more nay-sayers saying it won't work, it's not worth it, they won't pay, the minimum is too high, the payments are too low and on and on. Do you think I am going to take their advice?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
YouTube will be best if you are someone who is patient. If you enjoy writing, consider writing on PTP forums.
If it's not so difficult to start making money from YouTube it is generally going to be the option that I'm going to choose because it will most likely they're better than paid to post website.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
The only reason why I am running away from making money on YouTube is that it is a bit hard when you are just starting but it is the best way and it is more better than paid to post forums

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.883
Myself included, i prefer using paid to post forums to find out about a site before joining it. This is because paid to post forums feels closer to home. Everyone in paid to post forums are here because they want to make money, so it would be pretty hard to find someone posting fake reviews.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most times a YouTuber will.make video on what is not true about a website just for them to make people to watch there videos to earn money. Reviews from forums is better

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I agree. And this I was told also applies to opinions that are not found in the ptp forums, but where it is chosen to vote from 1 to 5 star ratings. You know what I mean?
But having said this....

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's the truth I agree with you people need to know that the best place to get a legit review is the forum . No fake reviews with posting sites.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Pay per post sites is the best bet. I don't use YouTube because it consumes battery and data. I prefer pay per post posts because it seems to be more real and organic. You get first hand information from online hustlers like you.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I totally agree with you, I trust reviews from fellow forum members more than reviews from Youtubers. Youtubers usually only show the good side, regardless of whether the content is honest or hoax.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$5.370
Most of the youtuber who create content on money-making opportunities are only trying to build their referrals. THose who are not selling referrals are claiming to make money form certain programs just to attract viewers.

Back