Are you starting a new business?

I have a couple of business ideas in my mind, however, I have not started to work on these ideas because of few reasons such as nit having enough skills, not having enough knowledge, lack of funds, lack of time etc. This year I have decided to unskilled and also learn new skills so that I will be able to start business. Do you have any plans for a new business?

Have you use advertising to build social media followers?

If you are doing social media marketing or want to become a social media influencer, you need a lot of followers, not just thousands of followers but hunger of thousands of followers. Building followers take a long time, however, if you are realy to spend some money, you can easy build followers quickly by running ads. Have you tried advertising for building followers on social media pages?

Impact of Technology on Business Operations

In recent years, the rapid advancement of technology has greatly changed the way businesses operate. From communication and collaboration tools to data analysis and automation, technology has played an important role in shaping the modern business landscape.

Can you tell the various ways technology has impacted businesses, both positively and negatively, and how companies can leverage these advancements to stay competitive in the market.

How to Make Money as an Amazon Associate?

Probably, the Amazon Associate program is the biggest affiliate program in the entire world wide web. How can you utilize Amazon Associate to make money by selling stuff through Amazon's affiliate program? A lot of people try Amazon Associate program and give up in desperation when they cannot generate sales.

Here's the deal: you only earn when people buy through your link. To make sales, your audience needs to click your link and end up buying the product you are promoting. One of the best ways to encourage people to click on your link is by promoting things your audience actually wants.

What Are Your Strategies to Diversify Your Investments?

Recently, there was a debate on X. A user posted a Tweet saying if Bill Gates had not diversified his investment and continued to focus just on Microsoft, his worth would be more than what he has today. This tweet was countered by Vitalik Butrin, Ethereum Co-founder saying diversifying is the only method to stabilize your finances.

By the way, what are your strategies to diversify your investment? I don’t just focus on stocks and real estate, also consider mutual funds, ETFs, crypto, bonds, and treasury bills.

Writing opportunity at Flash Fiction Online

Flash Fiction Online accepts literary stories and reprints. If you love to write fiction, then this is your chance to earn better for January. You still have many days to prepare for this. For the January 2024 reading period, they will only accept original speculative fiction. They will consider fantasy, science fiction, horror, and all the fabulous cross-sub-genre goodness within that lot. As is their custom, we will be open until the 21st of the month unless the 425 submissions cap is reached. They open on the 1st of every month and close on the 21st or when their submission cap is reached, whichever is earlier. The deadline for submission for this month is on the 21st. The story length is from 500 to 1000 words. It is not hard, in fact, we can write as many from that in combination in a forum. The pay is $80. What can you say? If not this month, let's have it next month.

Writing opportunity at Fusion Fragment

Every time I have free hours, I research possible openings or hiring for writers and I stumbled upon many sites for writing like Furion Fragment. This is a Canadian Magazine that accepts submissions toward the end of this month. of January and usually, they have only a brief submission period. They accept science fiction or SF-tinged literary fiction. Although any science fiction subgenre is fair game, their tastes lean towards slipstream, cyberpunk, post-apocalypse, and anything with a little taste of the bizarre. This magazine prefers character-driven stories and often skews towards quiet, reflective pieces. They do not accept if the tone of your story is somewhat funny. The payment and the length of our work were not mentioned. What do you think?

Farming Vs selling Farm Produce: Which Can Be More Profitable?

Being a farmer means investing in farming (to buy farm inputs, seeds, fertilizers, etc.) and working in the farm (tilling, planting, harvesting, etc.). On the flip side, selling farm produce means getting that produce out of the field and into the market. By the way, which do you think can be more profitable, farming or selling?

In my opinion, whether you're playing the farming game or the selling game, there's money to be made. It's just a matter of deciding which side of the field you want to play on.

Print On Demand on Amazon

When it comes to making money on Amazon, a lot of people will talk about affiliate marketing or ebook publishing, and very people talk about Print On Demand.

Amazon has a Print On Demand service called Amazon Merch. This program is free to use, you do not have to pay seller’s fees just like FBA program. You pay commission to Amazon only after sales.

In order to do this, you will have to join Amazon Merch program, upload your design and customize your products.

How Do You Save Money?

Saving is one of the highly recommended financial habits. Do you save money regularly? How do you save money?

When it comes to saving money, storing it in a bank account rather than a home safe is advisable. Money in your home is prone to theft or damage through fire and other things. However, if you keep money in banks you can earn interest on your savings. To further build your savings, you also need to compound your interest, in other words, you should avoid withdrawing interest you receive from the bank. Saving in high yield bank accounts and diversifying your accounts is also recommended.

Challenges in affiliate marketing

Affiliate marketing is one of the most popular ways to make money online for years now. A lot of people have either tired it at one time or are currently into it. Though lucrative, one major challenge is finding the right product to sell. Most persons have made the mistake of promoting the wrong product, hence they where not able to make any sales.

What Do You Patronize More: Investment or Savings

Investment and savings, both are very important method to improve your financial security. Investments yield returns, but there is no guarantee in returns. Savings can also give you returns if you have saved in saving accounts, however, returns are very low. Savings might not generate direct returns, investments have the potential to provide returns, nevertheless, there is also high risk. By the way what do you patronize more, in other words, do you like to build savings or invest money?

Filter

Back