Cardano Holders Unlock Coin Staking

From my observations, it has been two weeks since Cardano (ADA) holders unlocked coins from staking worth more than $60 million. To date, Cardano holders have unstaken and withdrawn 175 million ADA coins or half of the total circulating supply.Which direction will Cardano price head next?According to BitDegree the current price of Cardano is $0.249. The closing price of Cardano on Sept 1, 2023 is 0.255. The on chain data trend shows a bearish potential which will result in the price of Cardano sliding below US$0.210What do you think about the activity of Cardano holders and will the Cardano price continue to fall?

If given the resources to start your venture, what type of business would you begin?

It has always been a dream for many to be their own boss. While starting your own business may seem challenging, taking the step into entrepreneurship can be highly rewarding. From Physical to online stores, various business opportunities are available even with little capital. However, it's important to start with something you're passionate and knowledgeable about.
I myself will start a betting house if provided with the funds needed.
What about you, If given the resources to start your venture, what type of business would you begin?

Pranic Color Healing

Pranic color healing is a form of energy healing that involves using specific colors to balance and harmonize the body's energy centers, also known as chakras. Each color is associated with a different frequency and corresponds to specific qualities and aspects of well-being. Practitioners of pranic color healing use visualization, meditation, and sometimes colored light to help restore energy balance and promote healing. It's based on the belief that imbalances in the body's energy field can lead to physical and emotional ailments, and by applying the appropriate colors, these imbalances can be corrected. It's important to note that pranic color healing is considered an alternative or complementary therapy and should not replace conventional medical treatment when necessary.

Until When Do You Intend to Make Money Online?

I've been an online freelancer for over a decade. I began as a blogger in 2008. Since then, I have not worked outside the home. I like the convenience of working from home. I can work whenever and wherever I want and spend more time with the people that are important to me. I will work online as long as I am physically and psychologically capable. I am hoping that even after I retire, I will be able to work online. How about you?

Heedyou.com a PTC site

Have you heard of this PTC ( Paid to Click) site. I have in online earnings from 2017( my second innings of online earnings after a long break). And on most of the forums, I have read mixed reviews about PTC site. Most feedbacks go negative calling them slow earning and waste of time. I have never joined any PTC site as those feedback were discouraging.
However, I found this thread about Heedyou.com on Beer Money forum. And surprisingly most have posted positive feedback with payment proofs. Some have been paid multiple times. It has been paying for last eleven years and that's impressive.
Any one with a personal experience with the site here? You can share your experiences and feedback.

The right age to own your own business

There's no one right age to launch your own business, but generally speaking, your mid-20s to mid-30s can be a great time. You'll likely have some work experience by then which is useful, but you're still young enough to take risks. That said, don't let age stop you from pursuing your entrepreneurial dreams. While the later teenage years may seem early, with the right support and business idea, even teens can find success. Own your own business whenever a good opportunity arises and you feel mentally and financially prepared to handle the stress of self employment.

List of paid to write forums that have bitten the dust

I have nostalgic memories of the Sites that no longer exist Suffice it to say however I did well in all those Sites till they lasted.

I may not remember all but Bubblews, Persona Paper, Virily, Literacy Base, Wikinuts, noise cash, read cash all come to mind. While those are still there they are kind of just existing. Hopefully RIF will be an exception.
I particularly liked Literacy Base as we had to write articles and that gave me an opportunity to be creative.
What Sites were you on and they are now extinct?

Boost Your Business With Social Media Marketing

If you want to grow your business and boost sales, leveraging social media is one of the smartest moves. It's really not that difficult to use Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to your advantage these days. With a little time and effort each day, you can attract more customers and increase your online presence. Be sure to post quality photos and videos that show off your products in action. Engage with your followers with comments and questions. It's also a good idea to share other brands' posts sometimes, this will help you seem involved in the community. With the right social strategy, you can get more eyes on your business and drive more customers.

Smart Ways to Boost Business Sales

During these tough economic times, it's more important than ever to find clever strategies to attract new customers and drive sales. One effective tactic is to showcase customer testimonials on your website and social media pages. Hearing what real clients have to say about their positive experiences will help potential buyers visualize the benefits and build trust. You can also consider offering a limited time discount as a way to motivate buyers to purchase sooner rather than later. It's also a good idea to join local business groups and attend chamber of commerce events, you never know when casual conversations may lead to new connections and opportunities. Growing your business takes creativity, so think outside the box and be willing to try novel low cost marketing tests.

Sites that paid in crypto currency

Least did I expect that I would be earning in crypto currency when Sites that pay in crypto currency came my way. Suffice it to say I knew nothing about crypto and even today I hardly know what it is but I have earned quite a bit of Bit Coin Cash. The Sites that paid me BCH were noise cash, read cash and BMF. While noise cash and read cash had to close shop BMF still exists but not as vibrant as it was previously

I suppose most Sites have reduced their activity to a large extent.

What Sites have paid you in crypto currency?

• Love
Welcome Back! 🎉

Asset54x.png

Welcome Back to RIF - Where Opportunities Meet Community!

We've missed you, and we're thrilled to announce that RIF is back online! 🚀

We know that this past month has been a bit of a rollercoaster. First, our hosting package had expired in my absence. Devin was kind enough to renew the package out of his pocket. Almost immediately after, RIF started receiving a distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack which knocked the website offline. I manage to get the site briefly back online a couple times. Unfortunately, after some back and forth with the host, they decided that we could no longer host our website with them. It was decided we would move. Before I could even get the site moved, our domain got suspended for frivolous reasons. This is ultimately what took the longest to resolve. Needless to say, I've worked tirelessly behind the scenes to resolve all the issues RIF had gained.

I have always tried to go above and beyond for the community. I have invested a considerable amount of money towards the website, and you guys personally. RIF has more than a year of a stellar reputation. We can't let one unfortunate event ruin that. It's unfortunate that the events occurred the moment I got off my vacation. I'm sorry for that. It didn't help that I was gone for a while to begin with. For those who haven't read our last newsletter, I expressed my gratitude to @Devin for the commitment and dedication he showed to RIF. I encourage you to read it.

So what now? What can you expect from RIF going forward?

First and foremost, I want to express my deep gratitude to each and every one of you for your patience and most importantly to those who showed unwavering support during all this. Your dedication to RIF is what motivates me to overcome obstacles and come back even stronger.

🌟 A Revitalized Community: Our community is the heart of RIF, and we're excited to see it thrive once again. Engage in discussions, share your experiences, and make connections that can shape your online income journey. However, we want to be more than just a "P2P" forum. I want to be committed to providing you with a platform that not only rewards you for your active participation but also connects you with like-minded individuals. I want RIF to become a platform for true community discussion, sparking creative thinking on making money online. I want RIF to be a platform of resources that gives users the knowledge to do more just earn a few cents a day. This has been my vision from the start. So, let me introduce our new tagline, or slogan if you will - "Where Opportunities Meet Community". More on all of this soon when I can get my thoughts down, and we get stable again.

📃 Clear Communication & Transparency: A history of our announcements and/or our social feeds show that we try to be as open and transparent as possible. Whenever things change, issues arise, or just need to let you guys in on what's to come, I have always tried to keep you guys informed, by me directly, or through another administrator such as Devin. RIF does believe in Transparency. However, I understand why users believe that there needs to be an improvement. With that said, going forward I will be updating our policies to include an official transparency policy that will commit to keeping our users informed about any site developments, issues, or changes that may impact your experience. More on that will follow in the coming weeks.

💰 Payments to Users: As following our transparency policy, let's talk about our payments to users. A lot of users had withdrawn their earnings from RIF in the last couple of months. I had made some payments back in August while the site was down, but I had information available for those users. The moment the site got back up; I started sending out payments to our users again. You can see this in our payment proof section of the forums, and on other communities. I got through the majority of our users before I hit a block. I had hit my daily limit. I haven't hit that limit in some time. So, I had communicated with users that the rest of the payments would be made within the next 24 hours. You can see this by @Hate2Wait receiving his first $34 payment proof on a Thursday, then his $259 payment proof the next day Friday. I continued sending out more before I got hit with "Suspicious activity". I guess sending out this many payments to different countries at the same time flagged something. Needless to say, payments are still being sent, just may be a bit longer than anticipated. I'll be going to the bank on Monday if it doesn't resolve itself. I want to assure you that if you haven't received your payment yet, it's on its way! I wouldn't have just sent out all of this money if I wasn't going to pay the last few users of $5-$10 payments. If it makes any of you feel better, even Devin is waiting. I'll take a small moment to apologize to him, I did tell him this personally, but I want to make sure you users get paid first. With that said, if anyone has any other questions regarding payments, your free to message me.

🏆 Anniversary Contest Results: I'm well aware that the anniversary contest was never concluded. I still see the contest section on our forums list reminding me daily. The results of our anniversary contest are just around the corner. I'd like to take this moment to say I'm truly grateful for everyone's enthusiastic participation during the contests. Over the next week, I'll be reviewing all the entries to each of our contest categories. I'll be announcing the winners sometime next week. Please bear with me while this gets completed.

With that big wall of text out of the way, let's get things back to normal. Whether you're into making money online, webmastering, cryptocurrencies, or simply enjoy off-topic discussions, RIF is your platform to explore, learn, and grow.
Let's make RIF better than ever before! 🌐💪

hr-rif.png

Are you ready to begin your journey?
Reignite, redefine, and rise.

Reignite your potential. Redefine your success. & Rise with RIF.

Attachments

• RIF_Facebook_1.png
    RIF_Facebook_1.png
    223.6 KB · Views: 4

I forgot I am one year old here, LOL

Oh yes, I forgot that I am already a one-year-old member here. I joined on September 2, 2022. I was referred by my friend @Hate2Wait . Thank you my friend for bringing me here and experiencing lots of beneficial things on a forum site. The site was still closed on that day. Thank you, everyone, for the experiences that I have with you. Thank you @Devin , the first owner of RIF, and thank you so much too , @Jordan the next owner of RIF. Kudos all.

Thee Zone has over 50 members!

Thee Zone which is my general discussion forum reached a milestone over this past week. We now have over 50 members and counting! We offer roleplaying for those interested in roleplaying, a debate and current affairs section where you can keep up with the latest in news and debate among other members on the forum. Thee Zone is a combination of three past communities I used to own, I combined them into one. If you're not a member, come check us out today and celebrate our 50 member milestone!

Why some industries practice peak pricing

Peak pricing, also known as surge pricing or dynamic pricing, serves several important purposes in various industries:
1. Peak pricing helps balance supply and demand. When demand for a product or service is high (e.g., during rush hour or peak travel times), prices increase to encourage more efficient allocation of resources. This prevents shortages and ensures that those willing to pay more can still access the service.
2. It encourages consumers to shift their consumption to off-peak times when prices are lower. This can help reduce congestion and strain on resources during peak hours, leading to a smoother and more efficient operation.
3. For businesses, peak pricing can be a revenue optimization strategy. By charging higher prices during periods of high demand, they can increase their profitability and invest in improving services or expanding capacity
4. Peak pricing can incentivize customers to be flexible with their consumption. For example, travelers might choose to fly on a less popular day if they can get a cheaper fare, which can help airlines better manage their schedules.
5. In the case of utilities like electricity, peak pricing helps allocate resources efficiently. It encourages consumers to use electricity during non-peak hours, reducing the strain on the power grid.
6. By discouraging consumption during peak times, peak pricing can also have environmental benefits. For instance, if electricity rates are higher during the day, people may use less energy-intensive appliances during those hours, reducing overall energy consumption.
However, it's important to implement peak pricing fairly and transparently to avoid customer backlash and maintain trust. Additionally, it should consider the needs of vulnerable populations to ensure that essential services remain accessible to all, even during peak pricing periods.

Legit 👍 Contest with $1150 Prize Pool in Crypto [Learn & Earn]

Hello RIF members,

I'm delighted to see this community is back. I invite you all to a learn-and-earn crypto contest with an $1150 prize pool you can earn.

All you have to do is watch some simple videos about YouHodler, the contest sponsor, and then answer a quiz and do a task. Pretty easy, no?

Participate and increase tremendously your chances to win:
  • 7 lucky draws of three prizes in money: $25, $15, and $10 every 3 days, paid in Crypto (USDT). [Total: $350; $250 remaining]
  • Based on the number of points at the contest's final, 7 prizes: $300, $200, $100 + 4x$50 paid in Crypto (USDT). [Total: $800]
  • More crypto rewards in your YouHodler account.

Right now, 2 lessons are completed, and there are still 5 lessons remaining to earn the $50 luck prizes, but the great news is you can still complete the previous lessons and get points to earn the big prizes.

https://gold.forum/topic/388073-cryptoquiz-contest
YouHodler_30_0_x_3_00.png.png
I will be here to help you at every step of the line!

Good luck, everyone!

P.S. Here are some payment proofs from previous winners:
WhatsApp Image 2023-09-14 at 21.05.41.jpg
youhodler.png.c8c9efbdd2a19d4f0355601a7ebbd363.png
Post automatically merged:

How to Participate [GUIDE]​

1. Sign up for Gold. Forum, Have an account? Just log in.
  2. Signup for YouHodler. Then verify your account (KYC - ID).
  3. Watch the forum for the current quiz, answer it, and enter the draw.
  4. Answer previous quizzes [here] & do tasks to win one of the 7 prizes.

Turnover vs Profit: Which is More Important for Your Business?

Turnover is the amount of money from sales during a certain period. In accounting, turnover is also often referred to as revenue which is calculated by adding up all business operational processes including discounts and product returns. Turnover is also often used as a benchmark for business size, including small, medium or large groups. Meanwhile, profit is the gain or benefit from a business. So profit is calculated from sales minus cost price and expenses as well as taxes. So turnover and profit are very different, but as a businessman you prioritize turnover or profit.

Goodies

I am so excited I will be getting my body products to try soon from Ulta beauty my daughter turned me on to a new body product line called tree hut they have body washes and sprays and scrubs and lotions and the best thing about them they are cheaper than bath & body works but I still like them. I will be getting some fall themed body scrubs pumpkin spice and iced coffee and now I will be saving for the body wash to match them. Do you have a favorite fall scent

Culver’s Giftcard

I am so happy I just won a $10 Culver’s giftcard if you are not familiar with them they are a burger restaurant and you can’t forget the frozen custard it is really yummy. If you do the survey on the receipt and put the code on it you can get a free scoop of the day every day they have a different flavor.

Filter

Back