From the scale of 1-10, how would you rate Referral index forum (Rif)?

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
From your experience posting and interacting with fellow members here while earning, how would you rate this forum from the scale of 1 - 10?.
Though I'm still new here but judging by how everybody looks relaxed here and doesn't seem to have any complaints regarding payments, I will say 8.
Also the web interface looks appealing to me.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will rate RIF 6 or 7. I would have rate RIF higher if not because last few weeks downtime and the admin absence. Thank God! RIF suffered that challenging situations. I see RIF dorminating the pay per post space soon. RIF have what it takes to be the best.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it is a solid 6. It does have its flaws and it is a little boring, but it is not bad. You can find a lot of nice people on this forum, and you can also learn new things.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.630
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't like to make a rating. I enjoy posting on this forum. I like the interface and there are a lot of nice people here. I was a bit disappointed over the past few weeks when the forum was down with no news from the owner. Glad he is back and the site is up running.

bestwriter

Notable
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$7.400
Raw Dex
$0.213
Although I had an account here long time back I have just started being active here I like the navigation part. I need more activity to impartially rate this Site

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.655
For me I can give this site 7. This is because there had been misunderstandings recently about the fate of the site before it resumed and cleared the pending payments for it's users.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I love the above coment, yes RIF has had a lot of hiccups but managed to rise back up and cleared its name in full,looking at what was happening in the background it clearly indicated that technical challenges kept on piling up and needed some time to resolve.But finally they site was back live again.Such qualitiness deserves our ultmost applause because it clearly shows that the people behind this forum are prowess.So it is an 8 from me as the site has potential to even do greater exploits.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i would count it at 6 as well but k furure we might increase its ratings things can definitely improve and we are always in it so we need to do our effort actually which is only thing we can do best

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I have been a member of RIF since December 2022 and I have been very happy with how the forum runs and how lovely the community is too.

The downtime this past month or so didn't affect how I feel about RIF as I know things can happen but the main thing is it is back now and we are able to be active here again.

Tampa-girl7

Unfamiliar
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been a member of RIF since December 2022 and I have been very happy with how the forum runs and how lovely the community is too.

The downtime this past month or so didn't affect how I feel about RIF as I know things can happen but the main thing is it is back now and we are able to be active here again.
It’s so good that it is back.

Tampa-girl7

Unfamiliar
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
From your experience posting and interacting with fellow members here while earning, how would you rate this forum from the scale of 1 - 10?.
Though I'm still new here but judging by how everybody looks relaxed here and doesn't seem to have any complaints regarding payments, I will say 8.
Also the web interface looks appealing to me.
I haven’t used this site much, but my experiences here have been positive.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As regards to payment scheme I am giving it 8 points. As to earning points it's also an eight. However as to membership and interaction among members I am giving it 4.with most members coming from one and two countries. Interactive responses are also not much and maybe because responses are sometimes merged and no point is credited. As a whole it's a good site.

Tampa-girl7

Unfamiliar
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As regards to payment scheme I am giving it 8 points. As to earning points it's also an eight. However as to membership and interaction among members I am giving it 4.with most members coming from one and two countries. Interactive responses are also not much and maybe because responses are sometimes merged and no point is credited. As a whole it's a good site.
Whenever I popped in today it seems empty.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My assessment for the income scheme gives a score of 8, because payments sometimes still have problems. Like Raw RIF wasn't credited, and the site owner quickly took care of it so everything went back to normal. As for the level of interaction between members, sorry I give a score of 6. I agree with @Relcap that the level of interaction between members here is still relatively low, because posts will be combined if they post again before other people post there, so they don't get points. I think if you adopt a system like the SCF forum, the level of interaction between members will tend to be high. 😊

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My assessment for the income scheme gives a score of 8, because payments sometimes still have problems. Like Raw RIF wasn't credited, and the site owner quickly took care of it so everything went back to normal. As for the level of interaction between members, sorry I give a score of 6. I agree with @Relcap that the level of interaction between members here is still relatively low, because posts will be combined if they post again before other people post there, so they don't get points. I think if you adopt a system like the SCF forum, the level of interaction between members will tend to be high. 😊
Yes, thanks for agreeing with my observation.. Same with the site mylot where interaction is very active and sometimes a response creates another subject that stir a conversation, and members are posting regardless how minimal the earnings is.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, thanks for agreeing with my observation.. Same with the site mylot where interaction is very active and sometimes a response creates another subject that stir a conversation, and members are posting regardless how minimal the earnings is.
Yes, you are right, the level of interaction at Mylot also tends to be high, because there they are paid based on interactions. So every interaction will be appreciated, even though the pay is relatively low.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, you are right, the level of interaction at Mylot also tends to be high, because there they are paid based on interactions. So every interaction will be appreciated, even though the pay is relatively low.
I prefer it that way because you just make a post then sleep when you wake up you have additional penny because somebody reacted to your post. If gou make many friends there they will surely like your post and react.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
yes you are right a forum is a dicussion place where one feels at home and it is respected i remember people who toom advantage and they never supported you in bad times people become morons when they become greedy .

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer it that way because you just make a post then sleep when you wake up you have additional penny because somebody reacted to your post. If gou make many friends there they will surely like your post and react.
Yes, I know, but at Mylot we are encouraged to respond to every comment that comes in so that they feel appreciated. If we don't respond to their comments, they will feel unappreciated and in the future they may no longer want to comment on our posts.

Back