DO YOU LIKE BUYING A BUSINESS OR STARTING FROM SCRATCH?

If you would ask me i will say i would love to start my business from scratch. Here are some reasons;

Starting a business from scratch or buying an existing one both have merits. Starting from scratch offers creative freedom and tailored vision, but requires more time and effort. Buying an existing business provides a foundation and established customer base, but might come with legacy issues. The choice depends on risk tolerance, resources, and goals.
Starting offers innovation; buying offers quicker entry.
You need to Evaluate pros and cons to align with your entrepreneurial journey and market opportunities.

Best way to earn Passive Income

The best way to earn passive income depends on your financial goals, skills, and resources. Some popular methods include real estate investments, dividend-paying stocks, creating and selling digital products, affiliate marketing, peer-to-peer lending, and rental income.
The choice should align with your interests and risk tolerance. Diversification across multiple methods can enhance stability.
Research thoroughly, consider seeking expert advice, and be prepared for initial efforts before enjoying the passive benefits.

What is Passive Income in a simple way?

Listen, Understanding the fundamental concept is crucial. Passive income refers to earnings that require minimal ongoing effort or active involvement once the initial setup is done. It's income that flows in regularly with little maintenance.

I know you love it right!!!! and you wouldn't wish for you enemy to keep labouring for life.
I love Passive income to the point that i say that "I MUST HAVE PASSIVE INCOME IN LIFE"

DO YOU USE EXCEL SPREAD SHEET FOR ACCOUNTING?

I use Excel Spread Sheet.
I Learnt it Efficiently track income and expenses, create clear visualizations, and maintain financial clarity.
With customizable formulas and automated calculations, Excel streamlines your financial management, helping you make informed decisions. Simplify reconciliations, monitor budgets, and pave the way for a prosperous financial journey.
Stay on top of your numbers effortlessly and empower your financial success with Excel's user-friendly interface.

TELL ME WHICH ONE YOU USE IS IT SPSS?

ENTREPRENEURIAL MINDSET

An entrepreneurial mindset is the compass of innovation, Do you know that?
It's about embracing uncertainty, seizing opportunities, and turning challenges into stepping stones. Fueled by creativity and resilience, this mindset cultivates adaptability, risk-taking, and continuous learning.
It's not just for business owners, if you think you are not doing business; it's a way of thinking that drives growth in any field. Nurturing an entrepreneurial mindset empowers individuals to lead with vision, take ownership of their path, and forge new frontiers.
put on your thinking cap guys

SHOULD A BUSINESS PERSON LEARN FOREIGN LANGUAGES?

FOREIGN LANGUAGES is a skill an Entrepreneur should learn.
If I am asked if it is right for a business person to learn Foreign Languages I will say yes, try to make sure your workers learn too. If you are planning to expand your business to different countries.
the benefits of FOREIGN LANGUAGES are enormous.
1. it keeps you at the spotlight especially during advertisement.
2. People buy from you because you can speak their language in another land Imagine seeing someone who speaks French In A SPANISH country.
Let me know your thought too.

Filter

Back