AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

SELLING HOT WATER IN A REMOTE HOSPITAL

I was opportune to go to a remote hospital where my sister gave birth,
some people who had their houses far from the hospital has to pay for hot water to use for bathing, for a small kettle of hot water it was sold at 500naira which was ridiculously high.
i am like what you need for this business is jus your gas and gas cylinder, a kettle, water and containers.

i do not think i can do this business.

ETHNICAL BUSINESS

THIS IS ONE OF THE BUSINESS I LOVE SO MUCH THOUGH THE START UP CAPITAL IS A BIT HIGH.
I join an entrepreneurship class where the lecturer taught us that we can do this business with easy.
this is a business that you have to export ethnical food from one continent to another.
for people who travel to stay in another country and are craving for their home base food, you can send the food to them and collect your money while using flight to export it,\.

IS SELLING KITCHEN UTENSILS AND APPLIANCES A GOOD BUSINESS?

YES IT IS,
Selling kitchen appliances and utensils is a good business,
the demand for it now is high. With the rise of cooking and home improvement trends, there's potential for growth.
Your Success would depend on factors like product quality, effective marketing, and customer service.
Conducting thorough market research and understanding customer preferences would be key to establishing and sustaining a profitable venture in our world today.
Let me know what you think?

SELLING COOKED FOOD IS HIGHLY PROFITABLE

Here in Nigeria, selling cooked food at lower amount is really profitable.
Some people may have a Thousand Naira which is not enough for them to buy Gas, water and other reciepies for the meal they intend to eat but with 1k Naira you can eat three square meal satisfactorily, i do not want to explain in detail.

The seller can buy three cups of rice at 600 Naira and sells out at 2k Naira.
If you have passion for it you can do it

Question Kindly Help To Open The Freecash Thread For Further Interactions?

Hello admin and support,i have been promoting the freecash thread and from time to time there are awesome bonuses that come and i share them on the site.There is a worldwide claim under a pollfish survey right now.i wanted to share only to find my thread is not open for further replies.Kindly enable it for more interactions.Thank you

find attached a link to the thread;https://indexforum.com/threads/earning-from-freecash-scam-or-legit.3653/page-2

Filter

Back