Join the TGF Contest with $410 in USDT prizes

Would you be willing to help out a startup get paid to post a forum?

Something that got me thinking when I was posting around today is the best way to startup a pay-to-post forum that would benefit those looking to make money and also be beneficial to the person with the forum to allow them to be able to make payments when it was requested.

Obviously, no pay-to-post forum can succeed without bringing in some kind of money from monetization and a startup pay-to-post forum would be something that would lack these funds in the beginning.

If you were to help a startup pay-to-post forum, would you be willing to accept a set amount each month to start, willing to purchase a VIP option to allow you to cash out and that would also increase how much you would earn per topic and reply posted?

Really just looking for feedback at the moment as I was curious.

AS AN ENTREPRENEUR YOUR DRESSING MATTERS

Some Entrepreneur do not know how to dress

"As an entrepreneur, your attire speaks volumes. It's not just clothing; it's your personal branding.
Dressing professionally conveys confidence, respect for clients, and commitment to your venture. Opt for outfits that align with your industry's culture while reflecting your unique style. Whether it's a power suit or a smart casual look, your dressing sets the tone for success. Remember, your wardrobe is an investment in your professional image, influencing how others perceive your business acumen. 👔💼

HOW DO YOU DRESS?

Business Mantra for Fridays

Friday MANTRA's Relaxes the heart and keep us warm up for the next week.

"Embrace My Friday's strategic symphony:
1. Amplify accomplishments,
2. Orchestrate outstanding tasks, and
3. Compose a crescendo of collaboration.
As this week's finale approaches, fine-tune priorities,
harmonize team efforts, and navigate challenges with composed expertise.
Know that, every note of progress contributes to the melodious success of the entire composition. So, let's synchronize our ambitions, hit those high notes of productivity, and conduct the day with the confidence of a maestro guiding his masterpiece. 🎶💼💃💃💃👯‍♀️👯‍♀️

Importance of business control

Control in a business is vital. It involves the processes and procedures that regulate, guide, and protect an organization. These are part all along of the four primary managerial functions such as planning, organizing, and leading. One type of control a business uses is a set of financial policies. Included in this control are schedules and deadlines of management, employee training, performance evaluations, adjustments, or staffing assignment. Without business control, there might be disorganized business performances.

Business losses

There are many reasons why having business losses. And one of the most common reasons for losses in business is a lack of cash flow. This happens when the business owner failed to see or recognize the expenses that may cause insufficient funding. This may not keep a business afloat. There might also be fluctuations in sales and the inflation factor too. There might be a poor utilization of assets and lack of proper costing and pricing, absence of planning and budgeting.

Is there any Micro task website with a high number of tasks and no requirement of ID proof verification?

Lately, I have noticed that there are many micro task websites that pay really well but have very weird requirements to confirm our identity like by uploading our government-issued ID proof or by receiving a key by physical mail which is also not a good method and many times we do not receive that mail.

So I would like to know if there are any Micro task website with a high number of tasks and no requirement of ID proof verification?

Importance of procurement in business

Procurement s very important in business and these businessmen are already prepared for this. In fact, it is already part of their long-range planning. Procurement is also heard in government offices and departments. Before the business starts, the owner must do this first. It is because procurement is an important step in understanding supply chains. The reason for this is to help a company find reliable suppliers that can provide competitively priced goods and services that match the business's needs.

How to earn on Forum Coin fast?

Those who joined on forum coin years ago please share with me how to earn 5 dollars in the fastest way? I'm so confused of that site. It has a technique that blocks people from posting the way they want. For straight 3 weeks now my earning is only 3 dollars. I felt so discouraged and decided to quit. It's so boring site, tasteless. I only appreciated the site owner who's always there abiding his members everyday. And that what makes me hesitant to quit because of the site owner who's so involved.

Why Do Entrepreneur Fall Out of Business

IN SOME GOODNEWS THERE ARE ALSO BAD ONES;
Entrepreneurs can face business failure due to factors like inadequate market research, poor planning, financial struggles, strong competition, ineffective leadership, burnout, scaling challenges, and poor product quality. External factors such as economic downturns or global events also contribute. Navigating these challenges demands adaptability, strategic thinking, and resilience. Learning from mistakes and seeking mentorship can improve entrepreneurs' chances of sustaining and growing their businesses.

I BELIEVE YOU HAVE LEARNT HERE

REASONS YOU SHOULD MAKE PASSIVE INCOME

Having a financial income flow cannot be over emphasized
Creating passive income offers various benefits that can enhance financial stability and lifestyle.

Passive income streams continue to generate revenue even when you're not actively working,

providing financial security and reducing reliance on a traditional job.

Diversifying income sources through passive streams can offer stability in times of economic uncertainty.

Passive income allows for more flexibility and time to pursue other interests or spend with loved ones.

It can accelerate wealth-building and provide a sense of freedom, ultimately leading to a more balanced and fulfilling life.

With Passive Income You don't die of hard labour you make money while you sleep.

Competition and risk goals in business

As a business owner, you always face challenges to make your business grow and profitable. It is not only that, you have to consider the performances of the employees to have them the right sources to defeat competitors in business. Having a stiff competitor urges you all the time to work hard and find ways to outsmart them all. This is often overlooked strategy in your planning. , it’s important to be aware of external factors that might threaten your success and set goals to mitigate the risks, and perform well relative to your competition.

Filter

Back