Can advertising affect the type of audience you attract?

When we make advertising plans for our business, there is usually a target audience in mind, which is the set of people we believe have need for our products and services. Personally I believe the strategy or methods we use for advertising can also influence who gets to buy our products, let's say for example using a female character to advertise something like a perfume or roll on ment for men, or making the female character more dominant in the advert. Might attract women to buy it more than men. What do you think?

Why you should always ask for reviews

I believe most of us already know the importance of reviews. For small business owners or others who do not have a web site where your customers and clients can drop reviews, you can make use of your social media. Reviews plays an important role in the growth of every business, especially small ones. With the help of reviews, potential clients can determine if you are legit or not.

Don't let your money change your attitude in dealing with your customers

Money has an impact on our lives. It could change the attitude of the person or his lifestyle. If you are a businessman and have a business boom that makes you insanely rich, never change the way you used to be. It's the people in the community that make you rich. Remember, they bring money to your business and once you change your dealing with them, observe the difference in their attitudes towards you too. When you are at the top of your dreams, do not forget the people who surround you making you at the point where you consider yourself wealthy. Without them, you will be nothing and money could fly in an instant if your customers also fly away from your business. Therefore, do good to your customers so good karma will be yours to achieve.

Investment that goes wrong

If you are an investor, always tell your mind that you are always facing risks. The risks could happen any time and any day, which is why you need to list down all the possible risks that may hinder the growth of your investment like inflation, high cost of commodities, scam encounter, fire, flood, rate of forex trading, rate of property rents and devaluations of your stocks and dividends. Your investment may go wrong , if you will be lured by fake investors beyond your knowledge, so your investment like stocks may be put at risk. They might assure you that after some days the rate of your investment goes down and because you are afraid, you suddenly give a final go without knowing they are fake investors. What to do, do not decide impulsively, do research to find the facts and figures.

How to Monetise your Skills

There are several ways to monetise your skills, depending on the nature of your expertise. One common method is to offer freelance services in your area of proficiency. Freelancing platforms such as Upwork, Freelancer, and Fiverr provide opportunities to connect with clients seeking specific skills.

Another option is to create and sell digital products related to your expertise, such as e-books, online courses, or software tools. Additionally, you can consider teaching or tutoring others in your field of knowledge through platforms like Udemy or Teachable.

Furthermore, using social media and creating content related to your skills can attract an audience and potential monetisation through advertising, sponsorships, or affiliate marketing.

Don't blame the people in the community for your business failure

Never blame anyone for your business failure especially the people in your community. They never have an idea of what happened to your business. Blame only yourself. You might have poor services to the customers, poor products, poor performances of your workers, and wastage. Before it happens, see to it that you have a good relationship with the people in the community where your business is constructed, if not, do not expect them to come to your business to support you. To avoid blame in case your business turns bankrupt, you must do something to revive the weak points or areas of your business. improve the customer's services and products. The quality of the products alone is where the people fall in lone to enter your business center. Also, never allow bankruptcy to happen to your business. check your goals, plans, and vision..

How to sell at a price lower than the market price

You can make a whole lot of sales if you can sell your products lower than what others are selling theirs. You can achieve this doing the following

Start with buying in bulk so that you can still gain if you sell at a more lower price

Also sell in large quantities so that you sell cheaper to the buyer but you still make profit.

Bargain more before buying the products to sell.

Reduce your expenses to still have gains even when you sell at a lower price than others

Don't compete if you lack capital

If you think that your idea to compete with your competitors despite budget at scarce, you will be wrong. Do not let your pride kill your business because once you run out of capital because you purchase in bulk, you may opt to apply for a bank loan just to save your business. And what if you have less and less sales every day, then you have a bank loan, the more you look like a fool. Behave in the way that neither you or your family will be affected Just wait for the right time your sales boom so that there is additional capital to purchase goods for your business center. Compete only if your business is already big and always having good sales .

How to know products to stock up for more sales

The thing is that you have to always have the products that are highly demanded by customers if you want to have repeated sales. So how do you achieve this.

Start by taking notes of products that are highly bought by customers and keep restocking them.

Ask the customers the products they would always need.

Take a market survey to find out the products that market for them is high at that time.

Report to work drunk-possible sanction

What must an employer do once an employee reports to work drunk in broad daylight? It is very unprofessional for an employee to go to work drunk. His attitude will not match with his job description. The people inside the office will surely be in panic. The employee might have attended a short party at lunchtime and drank wine without a break causing him to get drunk. The management must be called to stop the entry of that employee. He might harm the people inside and do something weird to the business materials. I understand that for every business there's a security guard and automatic action will be done to remove the employee and be advised to go home or call his family to assist the drunk family breadwinner. The problem is the sanction that might be imposed by the management, The said employee will surely be reprimanded, and if do it it again, it will be a ground for termination. What do you think is the proper sanction?

Do You Still Work on Low Paying Sites?

I have left working on PTC, Microjob, as well as GPT sites. I am on a couple of PTP sites but I am staff there, so I am not just there to earn from paid posting. I am no longer working on low paying sites. Micro job and GPT sites offer easy jobs like app installations, website sign-ups, etc. and these tasks don't demand expertise. Paid-to-post sites allow individuals proficient in English to earn from short and long posts on community and article sites. However, a decent income is a far cry.

Do You Make Money Through Transcription?

I have done a lot of things to make money, online or offline, but transcription is one of the few things that I never tried despite being a very lucrative method to make money online as well as offline. Transcription, especially for those with English language proficiency, proves to be one of the easiest and most accessible work, both online and offline. You do not need any prior experience. Have you tried working as a transcriptionist? What platforms or companies have you used to make money as a transcriptionist?

How to service customers on time

A good way to retain your customers for a long time is to render any service on time to them. With prompt service customers would always return to buy more products. So how can you sustain this.

Always pay attention to demands and deliver them. promptly.

Try to find out how a customer want to be served and do it as accurate as possible.

Apologize profusely if there' was a delay for whatever reason. it would help to appease the customer to continue with patronage.

Consumer rights that need to be protected

As a business owner or enteroreneur they are consumer rights that should be protected and should be infringe on by business owners . These rights include:

Right to safety

The right to be informed

The right to choose

The right to be heard.

Business owners need to obey These rights as they are all meant to ensure consumers' fair treatment.

The truth is that consumers need the right information to make informed decisions about the products and services they want to buy

how do you advertise?

For business owners and does who are into one thing or the other that requires advertising, how do you advertise or what would you consider as the most effective way to advertise? I have tried a few ways before but didn't really get the desired result, though I believe I did not put in much effect as I should have.

Learn to defend your staffs

Most business owners today follow the golden rule of customers are always right. Due to this, they tend to always side their customers, especially if it's a high paying customer. They don't care if the customers are even the ones at fault, they are willing to please their customers over their staffs. While it is good to support your customers, you should also be able to support your staffs, they also play an important role in the growth of your business.

Filter

Back