Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Happy new year!

Thanks for joining!

Sounds good!

It’s been 7 ½ months since Off Topix reopened and we are thriving! Come join in on the fun! ❤️
That's great. Despite being a non paying forum, it's thriving. That's a sure indicator of it being a fun forum. People must be enjoying there to stay without any monetary incentive. I have not been much online these days because of so many things popping up in offline life.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.710
That's great. Despite being a non paying forum, it's thriving. That's a sure indicator of it being a fun forum. People must be enjoying there to stay without any monetary incentive. I have not been much online these days because of so many things popping up in offline life.
You may join my friend, see you there. My username is the same as here.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You may join my friend, see you there. My username is the same as here.
I have already joined it but I am not finding time to spend there. I get very little free time these days to be in online space and I like it to be spent on sites that pay. Maybe I will be there some time and can come across you

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.710
I have already joined it but I am not finding time to spend there. I get very little free time these days to be in online space and I like it to be spent on sites that pay. Maybe I will be there some time and can come across you
I only visit OT once in a while when the site owner emailed me on what I missed. I'm also busy this time for clearance requirements.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I only visit OT once in a while when the site owner emailed me on what I missed. I'm also busy this time for clearance requirements.
I see a lot of participants there but I am not sure how many of them would be actually active there on a regular basis. It's mostly for fun and very much like a social media engagement. I found the topics interesting. Everything under the sun is being discussed there

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.710
I see a lot of participants there but I am not sure how many of them would be actually active there on a regular basis. It's mostly for fun and very much like a social media engagement. I found the topics interesting. Everything under the sun is being discussed there
I was there a while ago and there were 10 people present or active. I received an email from the site moderator to check what I might have missed.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was there a while ago and there were 10 people present or active. I received an email from the site moderator to check what I might have missed.
I too keep receiving the mail but I have not been able to be there. The site gives a look and feel that is similar to RIF. I would be honest here. I have some earnings target for next few months as I am saving for something. So, the little free time that I get is devoted to sites where I can earn. Money js a big motivation and we can not deny it.
It's incredible that the site is going strong just being another fun site with no payment. I wish I had some more leisure time to enjoy it.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow!! It's interesting to see that more and more new topics are being added there. That's cool! It would keep the users interested in the forum. I would try to check these new topics later, maybe in the afternoon when I have some free time.

Nebulous

Unfamiliar
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
200.gif

550,000 POSTS!

Congratulations to the Off Topix community for reaching 550,000 posts!

When we reopened 9 months ago we had 450,000 posts which means we’ve been averaging around 11,000 posts per month since then. We sure are a chatty bunch!

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
200.gif

550,000 POSTS!

Congratulations to the Off Topix community for reaching 550,000 posts!

When we reopened 9 months ago we had 450,000 posts which means we’ve been averaging around 11,000 posts per month since then. We sure are a chatty bunch!
Wow!! That's a big achievement. It's a milestone worth celebrating. Congratulations!! To the offtopix team. You are really doing great and going strong. 11,000 posts per month is remarkable. Wishing you more success in the future. And undoubtedly, it's a chatty bunch out there.

Back