Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Mine is :
  1. Communication Skills: Being able to effectively communicate with others is a crucial skill for success in both personal and professional settings. This includes speaking, writing, and active listening.
  2. Time Management Skills: Effective time management enables you to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and avoid feeling overwhelmed. It helps you make the most of your time and increase your productivity.
Give your points/skills that someone would love to invest in

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Soft skill is very important. Hard and soft skills must go together but mostly soft skills are neglected like leadership qualities, interpersonal skills.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
Mine is :
  1. Communication Skills: Being able to effectively communicate with others is a crucial skill for success in both personal and professional settings. This includes speaking, writing, and active listening.
  2. Time Management Skills: Effective time management enables you to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and avoid feeling overwhelmed. It helps you make the most of your time and increase your productivity.
You posted this in the wrong section. Please read the board descriptions of where you are posting. This belongs in the business board.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.173
I think some people need to invest on communication skill. For instance, most Chinese people are not that good in speaking the English language. They need to learn it by studying online or offline, so that they can able to have business transactions with foreign clients or investors.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Mine is :
It is very important to invest in your communication skills even though you are not a person that wants to communicate or that wants to work in a communication line.
Communication is very important

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.338
Indeed these are skills needed to excel in the business world today. Another skill i think would be worth investing in right now would be the use of computers. We are currently in a generation where almost everything can be done with ease with the use of a computer, so it is very important you have good computer skills.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
There are so many skills that you can invest your time in and the two you mentioned, communication and time management are two of the most important ones that once you learn about them and invest in them and you have those skills, can help you so much throughout your life with jobs and even starting your own businesses as well.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Indeed these are skills needed to excel in the business world today. Another skill i think would be worth investing in right now would be the use of computers. We are currently in a generation where almost everything can be done with ease with the use of a computer, so it is very important you have good computer skills.
And someone can even invest in the skill of graphic designs because it is highly needed in our environment these days

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.410
Raw Dex
$0.005
I agree with you as a business owner you need good communication Skill to effectively communicate with others and you need good time Management Skills to enables you to prioritize tasks,

ekta

Complete Stranger
Dec 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The two basic skills, in my opinion, are Effective communication, enabling clear conveyance of ideas and collaboration, and adaptability, allowing individuals to thrive in changing environments by quickly learning new tasks and embracing new technologies or methodologies.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.400
To become successful in your profession, whether it is a job or a business, you need hard skills as well as soft skills. Among soft skills time management and communication skills are very important

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.710
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree that communication skills and time management skills are important for a business owner or as a high level staff with a company. Other than that, there are other skills such as marketing and social networking skills which the business owner should have.

Back