6 Types of Passive Income

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Vloggng is very lucrative if you know your onions. You can use Facebook and YouTube to maximize profit simultaneously. These two platforms pays good amount of money for video contents.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.440
I don't have any passive income sources and earning a small amount every month from my online earnings
The only way to have passing income is to be involved in gigs means to provide your gig on hiretalents or sproutgigs and people hire you to work with them because forums are good for the money but at the beginner level after that you have to rely on yourself to find more earning money opportunities Ginger.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Passive income can be interpreted as income without doing work or only doing a little work. Here are 6 types of passive income:
1. Paper Assets, for example stocks, mutual fund bonds etc.
2. Residual Income, for example royalties, copyrights etc.
3. Active Leveraged Income, for example referrals
4. Businesses that are already running automatically, for example owning gas stations, boarding houses.
5. Residential Property, renting property
6. Side Jobs for example, Freelancers, PTP Sites etc.
Passive income is a dream for most people because you earn money without making any special effort. All types you mention are very good. My favourite type of passive income is investing in real estate.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
it is good to always have a good source of passive income . you can start with renting one of your properties if you have any. Anothet is investing n shares.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Passive income is a dream for most people because you earn money without making any special effort. All types you mention are very good. My favourite type of passive income is investing in real estate.
Your choice is very correct, investing in real estate is a type of investment that doesn't make us worry, because real estate prices will always go up with an increasing population, passive income from real estate is also very promising, unfortunately we need big capital to own real estate, so we it takes time to raise the money.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many types of passive income depending on what interests you. I am very much interested in generating passive income through Amazon Kindle publishing.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Your choice is very correct, investing in real estate is a type of investment that doesn't make us worry, because real estate prices will always go up with an increasing population, passive income from real estate is also very promising, unfortunately we need big capital to own real estate, so we it takes time to raise the money.
I absolutely agree with you. Perhaps, investing in real estate is the best type of investment because it is not so risky as other investments. However, it is important to have the capital for this type of investment.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Passive income can be interpreted as income without doing work or only doing a little work. Here are 6 types of passive income:
1. Paper Assets, for example stocks, mutual fund bonds etc.
2. Residual Income, for example royalties, copyrights etc.
3. Active Leveraged Income, for example referrals
4. Businesses that are already running automatically, for example owning gas stations, boarding houses.
5. Residential Property, renting property
6. Side Jobs for example, Freelancers, PTP Sites etc.
Thank you so sis for this very informative post. I have a passive income from my mutual fund and from the 2 lots I bought. I also inherited 1 hectare land planted with coconuts and since I'm working in the university, I invited renter of my property but with a agreement to do 50 /50 equal sharing of the proceeds of the coconuts.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
The only way to have passing income is to be involved in gigs means to provide your gig on hiretalents or sproutgigs and people hire you to work with them because forums are good for the money but at the beginner level after that you have to rely on yourself to find more earning money opportunities Ginger.
Yes it's a good option but I don't think I'll do that and I am not aware if what sort of service should I provide

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
I think the main one for me is the real estate investments. With that being said a real estate investor is guaranteed for collecting the rent or sell for the apartment or property.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I absolutely agree with you. Perhaps, investing in real estate is the best type of investment because it is not so risky as other investments. However, it is important to have the capital for this type of investment.
Investing in real Estate is one of the best but it is not the most lucrative in my own opinion. I used to think it is the best until I discovered something newly. People that invest in trucks that carries sands makes more money.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Investing in real Estate is one of the best but it is not the most lucrative in my own opinion. I used to think it is the best until I discovered something newly. People that invest in trucks that carries sands makes more money.
To be honest, I did not know about this type of investment. I thought that investing in real estate is the best type of investment. Thank you for sharing this useful information. I will check this out.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a passive income as I have rented one of my properties. Also, I invest money in shares. It is always beneficial to have passive income.
I just chat and do survey's for a passive income, mostly when I do not work in the daytime and in the evenings as there is never anything good on the TV these days.
Are you in Mylot? I am my name is AnneW21, if you are I think e may be friends already, your icon is different here
Great that you can make money from one of your properties
Post automatically merged:

There are some income sources that are not passive but people will believe it is passive and a typical example is vlogging.
I wouldn't know where to start or what to vlog about, everything seems to have been covered a million times.
I have watched many vlogs, there are some very good ones out there and some that are awful, but you have to laugh at them and give them 110% credit for givin it a go

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To be honest, I did not know about this type of investment. I thought that investing in real estate is the best type of investment. Thank you for sharing this useful information. I will check this out.
You're welcome, in terms of safety, real estate may be the best but when it comes to getting more return of investment, I prefer trucking business to Estate.

Back