AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Since I'm not good at surveys I'm not even trying any survey websites and have already felt bad seeing myself getting disqualified from the hands of these survey websites and that's why I dislike survey websites.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Since I'm not good at surveys I'm not even trying any survey websites and have already felt bad seeing myself getting disqualified from the hands of these survey websites and that's why I dislike survey websites.
I am also not good at surveys and I get angry most times whenever I do not get paid for surveys so I don't even try to work on survey sites anymore

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Most of these faucet sites or mirco job sites usually have survey sites they get task form. You can check them out, you will definitely find good survey sites there as well.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Most of these faucet sites or mirco job sites usually have survey sites they get task form. You can check them out, you will definitely find good survey sites there as well.
Yes, this is true. These sites usually have survey sites. However, the problem with surveys is that surveys are not always available for all countries around the world.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
it’s important to find out that you are eligible for this task as I'm not always eligible for it. to then look for sites that have been around for a while to avoid scam

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
There are indeed a lot of survey websites but not all of them are worth it some just scam peaple some pay very little but also some of them are pretty worth it for you the most important thing is to make sure you live in the right country

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are indeed a lot of survey websites but not all of them are worth it some just scam peaple some pay very little but also some of them are pretty worth it for you the most important thing is to make sure you live in the right country
I have been doing surveys and been doing it with many survey sites but now I just have about less than 5 and left the others which does not give points for being screened out. Some sites don't give regular surveys and payment threshold is high so better leave that site.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Disclaimer: This post is worthless information unless you live in a Tier1 country: I have been doing Surveys for decades and have been paid thousands of dollars for them, but I live in the USA. If you also live in a Tier1 country, it is well worth your time to find some that work for you. What I discovered is you do NOT need the top paying website, you just need some that pay regularly and include something (even a penny) for the surveys that DQ you. It's consistency that makes the difference. Set up your routine and follow it every day and you can make money. Not much, but if you deposit it where you make daily compound interest in Bitcoin, you can pile it up to reach millions of Satoshi with no risk.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
I know if ysense and few other reputable online survey platforms, but unfortunately I'm not a fan of taking surveys, I prefer working on paid to post forums, I'm more comfortable and i also learn while posting or reading comments posted here.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I think Yougov is the best website for Indian users and even though its payment threshold is a little on the higher side still you can get paym and there is no fee

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I have been doing surveys and been doing it with many survey sites but now I just have about less than 5 and left the others which does not give points for being screened out. Some sites don't give regular surveys and payment threshold is high so better leave that site.
yes you really need to make sure that the survey site is good to use there are a lot of them some pays decent but only for those who lives in US Australia etc

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
yes you really need to make sure that the survey site is good to use there are a lot of them some pays decent but only for those who lives in US Australia etc
Some survey sites cater to those countries you've mentioned but there are those that also cater to my country. Swagbucks is one of those that is not so useful to me but sometimes I get survey but threshold is high so until now I haven't made a payout.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
Disclaimer: This post is worthless information unless you live in a Tier1 country: I have been doing Surveys for decades and have been paid thousands of dollars for them, but I live in the USA. If you also live in a Tier1 country, it is well worth your time to find some that work for you. What I discovered is you do NOT need the top paying website, you just need some that pay regularly and include something (even a penny) for the surveys that DQ you. It's consistency that makes the difference. Set up your routine and follow it every day and you can make money. Not much, but if you deposit it where you make daily compound interest in Bitcoin, you can pile it up to reach millions of Satoshi with no risk.
This post is not worthless at all,see i want people to know that making money online is not child play.You need a lot of tactics and persuasion and you just might not know that you could encounter someone who might make your dreams come true.If you advertise yourself enough you just might encounter someone who is earning 100 of dollars in surveys per month and you will be earning commissions.

Try and keep trying untill you get it right.Go be a Champion.......

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
There are so many survey websites that are legit but I feel we should try only those that works for us and have low threshold as high threshold will take longer to earn

Back