Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Dear Referral Index Forum Community,

I hope this message finds you all in good health and spirits. I wanted to take a moment to address some important changes that will be taking place regarding Referral Index Forum. After much consideration and reflection, I have made the decision to resign from my role as an administrator here.

Please understand that this decision has not been an easy one for me, and it comes after careful thought and consideration of the best interests of our community. Over the past 14 months, I have had the privilege of connecting with many of you and witnessing the growth of our community.

I want to reassure you that my commitment to fostering a positive and engaging space for all of you remains unwavering. However, recent circumstances have led me to this decision. While I will not delve into specifics, I believe it's in the best interest of everyone involved that I take this step.

I have always believed in the potential of Referral Index Forum and its members. I'm grateful for the connections we've formed, the discussions we've had, and the knowledge we've shared. Despite my departure, please know that my vision for a vibrant and supportive community lives on.

I understand that you may have questions or concerns during this time of transition. Please know that I am here to address any inquiries you might have. You can reach out to me by using the private messaging system here on Referral Index Forum.

Thank you all for being a part of the Referral Index Forum community. It's been an incredible journey, and I look forward to the new paths that lie ahead for all of us.

Wishing you all the very best,

Devin

Bizdustry

Complete Stranger
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Devin, thank you for your contributions. We’ve worked together on forums before and you’re a great leader. Good luck with your future endeavours.

P.S Bizdustry is looking for moderators and managers ;) shoot me a PM on Bizdustry the door is always open for you.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Devin, thank you for your contributions. We’ve worked together on forums before and you’re a great leader. Good luck with your future endeavours.

P.S Bizdustry is looking for moderators and managers ;) shoot me a PM on Bizdustry the door is always open for you.
Thank you so much. I will keep you posted! :)

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Dear Referral Index Forum Community,

I hope this message finds you all in good health and spirits. I wanted to take a moment to address some important changes that will be taking place regarding Referral Index Forum. After much consideration and reflection, I have made the decision to resign from my role as an administrator here.

Please understand that this decision has not been an easy one for me, and it comes after careful thought and consideration of the best interests of our community. Over the past 14 months, I have had the privilege of connecting with many of you and witnessing the growth of our community.

I want to reassure you that my commitment to fostering a positive and engaging space for all of you remains unwavering. However, recent circumstances have led me to this decision. While I will not delve into specifics, I believe it's in the best interest of everyone involved that I take this step.

I have always believed in the potential of Referral Index Forum and its members. I'm grateful for the connections we've formed, the discussions we've had, and the knowledge we've shared. Despite my departure, please know that my vision for a vibrant and supportive community lives on.

I understand that you may have questions or concerns during this time of transition. Please know that I am here to address any inquiries you might have. You can reach out to me by using the private messaging system here on Referral Index Forum.

Thank you all for being a part of the Referral Index Forum community. It's been an incredible journey, and I look forward to the new paths that lie ahead for all of us.

Wishing you all the very best,

Devin
😭😭😭 We will miss you @Devin .

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
😭😭😭 We will miss you @Devin .
You have seen it,so i do not need to qoute you in the other post to proove to you that @Devin has resigned,I am still analyzing the message by @Devin since he has choosen to not disclose the reason behind his resignation.

I think some of the steps he took must have not been recieved well by some one senior,in this case @Jordan and or other stakeholders.But the general membership here have been impressed with the manner the site has been handled in the absence of the site owner.Or maybe the site owner left some funds and there was embezlement or misappropriation.We do not know.But the cry is that a formal communication must be made so that we know the course of action and by and large the next chapter for everyone.Two months plus is just too much to be silent or not appoint the interim to spearhead the smooth processes of operation.THAT IS HOW QUALITY PEOPLE ROLL.

Forums will always have relapses and i think it is because of cash liquidity which is not entirely upto the general membership,most site owners lack innovation to diversify the income streams.Such as charging a little for banner adds and other promotions such as CPM,CPA and so on and so forth.The marketplace is the gold mine because we all dream of a day when we can have our own passive income.No one can do that without advertisement,we also need to sell whatever we have created.These sections and activities are not taken seriously in most forums.Why am i saying so,because NO SINGLE FORUM HAS HAD SUBSTANTIAL REVENUE COMING FROM THEIR OWN INHOUSE ADVERTISEMENT.

Mainly most of the forums fall because of the cash liquidity and nothing else.They also lack a professional organization structure that takes this forum business seriously.Like a financial advisor,legal consultant,Business development strategist,Executive marketer,CFO.Everything falls in one umbrella of the site owner as CEO.

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
You have seen it,so i do not need to qoute you in the other post to proove to you that @Devin has resigned,I am still analyzing the message by @Devin since he has choosen to not disclose the reason behind his resignation.

I think some of the steps he took must have not been recieved well by some one senior,in this case @Jordan and or other stakeholders.But the general membership here have been impressed with the manner the site has been handled in the absence of the site owner.Or maybe the site owner left some funds and there was embezlement or misappropriation.We do not know.But the cry is that a formal communication must be made so that we know the course of action and by and large the next chapter for everyone.Two months plus is just too much to be silent or not appoint the interim to spearhead the smooth processes of operation.THAT IS HOW QUALITY PEOPLE ROLL.

Forums will always have relapses and i think it is because of cash liquidity which is not entirely upto the general membership,most site owners lack innovation to diversify the income streams.Such as charging a little for banner adds and other promotions such as CPM,CPA and so on and so forth.The marketplace is the gold mine because we all dream of a day when we can have our own passive income.No one can do that without advertisement,we also need to sell whatever we have created.These sections and activities are not taken seriously in most forums.Why am i saying so,because NO SINGLE FORUM HAS HAD SUBSTANTIAL REVENUE COMING FROM THEIR OWN INHOUSE ADVERTISEMENT.

Mainly most of the forums fall because of the cash liquidity and nothing else.They also lack a professional organization structure that takes this forum business seriously.Like a financial advisor,legal consultant,Business development strategist,Executive marker,CFO.Everything falls in one unbrella of the site owner as CEO.
We do not know the future of RIF. it seems it's abandoned. I love RIF.😭.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.668
Devin, we will miss you. I'm hoping the site owner will stop by and give us an update on the status of this forum website. I'm hoping we'll still get compensated for our efforts.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I wish you the best in your future endeavors.. It's just said that the news comes directly from you and not from Jordan., who we still hope to be here soon.

Back