Account upgrades in PTP Forums: Is it profitable?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
The $10 fee is perfectly resonable for the benefits one gets from posting with the gold subscription. There is a package for a lesser amount. Those who are not comfortable with $10 can go for the cheaper package.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
Why do you try when you're already a Gold member. I'm planning to upgrade tomorrow despite my RIF cash doesn't reach 10 dollars yet. I hope for its beneficiality. Anyway there's nothing hard about the upgrading.
I am glad you did and you have already noticed the different and it will help you earn at least $30 or $29 in a month if you can post daily

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I will post daily. I been doing it since the day I joined here. I'm happy indeed that I finally decided. Thanks to you.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I'm glad I am able to fully pay my balance in upgrading kn two days for some hours of doing activities here. I am now working for my own earnings yeheey.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
Most PTP forums have the ability to upgrade the account. By paying some dollars a month, you get benefits, The most important ability to upgrade the account is to increase the user's income These days, there are many discussions about upgrading accounts in PTP forums, especially after the BIZ changes. Now, if you had such an experience, please share your experience. Is it profitable to upgrade the account in PTP forums?
It is quite profitable because you will be spending lesser time to work on platforms and you can make your money faster. I used to do this before but I stopped it since I want the platform to gain from watching ads.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
If you plan to be very active on the site, I think upgrading your account can be profitable as you will be able to earn better. However, if you cannot post every day, upgrading account will be a waste of money.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
Its a good idea and we need to see if we can spend time, if RIF can scrap the 24-hour rule then it will be best

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
I think that in RIF it is quite profitable, especially the gold member option, but you must have enough time to earn $ 1 daily on the platform so that you can amortize the investment.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
I would not mind joining more such websites but not a single website is reputable like RIF
What do you mean? I know many websites that pay instantly and without qualms, it is true that RIF is very good and very friendly and always pays and has earned a very good reputation which I share with you, but we must not close the doors to new opportunities.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I upgraded my membership but I could not reach 1 dollar a day because of my work, but it helps me earn better than without upgrading.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.009
It depends on how fast you are. The workload is ultimately reduced for you to earn more. I believe it is profitable as far as I am concerned..

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
According to me one should be very careful when considering upgrading of their accounts in the ptps. In the RIf account upgrade is worth it but in other ptps it's a total loss.
Yup I agree RIF subsribion is worth it since it's only like 10 bucks with a lot of added features however not all paid to post forums offer that so you better be careful

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I'm glad I am able to fully pay my balance in upgrading kn two days for some hours of doing activities here. I am now working for my own earnings yeheey.
I am too working harder now so that I can upgrade my account on the coming days. I have really liked the RIf upgrade of all the ptps on the industry.

Back