Admincoin forum will shutdown soon.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Adnincoin was one o the forum I joined of recent at although it wasn't entirely a paid forum then but the admin said it will be a paid forum soon . I then saw a mail from he forum stating that the forum will shut down tomorrow due to one or two reasons(those reasons where added to the mail though).

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Adnincoin was one o the forum I joined of recent at although it wasn't entirely a paid forum then but the admin said it will be a paid forum soon . I then saw a mail from he forum stating that the forum will shut down tomorrow due to one or two reasons(those reasons where added to the mail though).
Hoping your points there not claimable or else you will be unhappy again. That forum site was mismanaged.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hoping your points there not claimable or else you will be unhappy again. That forum site was mismanaged.
I have learnt to always calm down with newly opened sites so I was still testing waters before I saw this .lol
I think the admin has other things on his place. The site just reopened and it is shut again after few weeks
I also thought as much, he might have other things running because he stated that PTP is not just meant for him. That explain it all, to be honest I was about going full fledged into the forum.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have learnt to always calm down with newly opened sites so I was still testing waters before I saw this .lol

I also thought as much, he might have other things running because he stated that PTP is not just meant for him. That explain it all, to be honest I was about going full fledged into the forum.
This is why I do hold on for at least a proof of one or two before I join a new site Sometimes the site owners are also testing waters that the jump and pass if they are unsuccessful with it.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is why I do hold on for at least a proof of one or two before I join a new site Sometimes the site owners are also testing waters that the jump and pass if they are unsuccessful with it.
That's good in such way you won't fall a victim of a short life sites, it is also okay for the admin to check if the current project at hand will work well for a long term or will close down prematurely at his loss.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
That's good in such way you won't fall a victim of a short life sites, it is also okay for the admin to check if the current project at hand will work well for a long term or will close down prematurely at his loss.
Sure, I think there should be doing their research before testing waters to avoid wasting posters or their own time as well.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.810
That is a sad thing for them to encourage people to join in and promised a thing to members. Now, they are going to shutdown and the promise meant to be broken.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770

Never get drowned on the site's promises. They're very good in luring people.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Simple thing is that Admin of Admincoin neither received a buy offer, nor advertisers /sponsors. No website owner is able to run it without revenue. Although Admin might use any excuse as reason.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Simple thing is that Admin of Admincoin neither received a buy offer, nor advertisers /sponsors. No website owner is able to run it without revenue. Although Admin might use any excuse as reason.
That might be his style to avoid paying qualified members. He better shut or sell it.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That might be his style to avoid paying qualified members. He better shut or sell it.
That's what he is doing, just shutting, because no buyers are intrested. .
If you have revenue source, then buy it.

But perhaps PTP isnt our thing to start, it needs many work to be done

Back