Scam 👎 Afripeeps.com forum Review

This website is a SCAM! Do not go to it.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have joined the site and now have some africoins. I hope payout through paypal is ok. I am seeing some familiar names there. One comment though is need to have long post before post is uploaded.
OK, I'm asking you to get a clear answer to the confusing information that exists. What is the minimum number of words or characters of a comment post that must be made to get points?

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I've heard several times that the site is legitimate, but you have to write quite a long time there to get paid. However, I don't really remember the minimum number of words that must be made.
Do you know how to request a redemption on the platform should the admin be contacted or is there some other way to withdraw the money. The withdraw request only specifies a bank account.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do you know how to request a redemption on the platform should the admin be contacted or is there some other way to withdraw the money. The withdraw request only specifies a bank account.
I don't know because I'm not a member there. I only heard information from other members that they posted in the thread. As far as I know, payment using Paypal is 3000 points worth 1$. Sorry if I am wrong.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
OK, I'm asking you to get a clear answer to the confusing information that exists. What is the minimum number of words or characters of a comment post that must be made to get points?Ne

In order to get 40 africoins you must post a minimum of 200 characters approximately 50 words and for a thread you post it must be 500 characters to get 70 points. Payout is at 3000 africoins.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In order to get 40 africoins you must post a minimum of 200 characters approximately 50 words and for a thread you post it must be 500 characters to get 70 points. Payout is at 3000 africoins.
That's still quite long, but still shorter than advisordia's minimum of 400 characters for a comment. OK, thanks for the information, I'll see if I join or not. But there's no harm in trying, because ForumCoin and SCF are now no longer reliable.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's still quite long, but still shorter than advisordia's minimum of 400 characters for a comment. OK, thanks for the information, I'll see if I join or not. But there's no harm in trying, because ForumCoin and SCF are now no longer reliable.
I feel sorry for forumcoin why they have become unreliable now. When SCF became unstable I switched back forumcoin and wish to continue where I left off but sad to know what's happening there now. Now I found mylot home to me. It's where I started so now going home there too.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I feel sorry for forumcoin why they have become unreliable now. When SCF became unstable I switched back forumcoin and wish to continue where I left off but sad to know what's happening there now. Now I found mylot home to me. It's where I started so now going home there too.
I heard ForumCoin reduced its payout rate from 1.5 points to 0.5 points. I heard it from another member here. So it is very difficult to reach the payment threshold there now. 😔

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I heard ForumCoin reduced its payout rate from 1.5 points to 0.5 points. I heard it from another member here. So it is very difficult to reach the payment threshold there now. 😔
You're right. When I login to forum coin I must use laptop. It's not a convenient site to navigate using android phone. With all those hazzles then low pay out plus according to @Starmix payout is hard.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You're right. When I login to forum coin I must use laptop. It's not a convenient site to navigate using android phone. With all those hazzles then low pay out plus according to @Starmix payout is hard.
So far I've been fine online via mobile on the ForumCoin site, but the low payout rate is now beyond hope. I just tried posting there, it turns out the payout rate has decreased drastically.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
most websites are reducing pay due to inflation if you guys wish we can create a WhatsApp group and can help out each other make money i am ready to help out always to anyone needing help

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
You register to know the real thing. I'm a also a member there so I want to share you my experience. Your post thread will only be credited if you reached 500 words it is not 120. For a post reply you'll be paid if word count reaches 120 not 50. And when you repeat replying the same post let's say 2 times, you won't get credit. Apply to know and regret 😁.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You register to know the real thing. I'm a also a member there so I want to share you my experience. Your post thread will only be credited if you reached 500 words it is not 120. For a post reply you'll be paid if word count reaches 120 not 50. And when you repeat replying the same post let's say 2 times, you won't get credit. Apply to know and regret 😁.
Admin said when I posted about being not credited after replying to same thread that the reason for not being credited is posting less than ñ200 characters, it must be 200.characters not fifty words and 500 characters for new post.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I feel it is not worth posting on most forums at present, there is no clarity regarding payment. It is better to make faucet claims or similar task work where the payment is guaranteed .

bestwriter

Somewhat Known
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.355
Raw Dex
$0.898
I spent a lot of time at this Site and put in my claim for pay out. It is over 10 days now. Neither payout nor messages responded to I think this Site is a scam. I hardly see anyone being paid there

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I spent a lot of time at this Site and put in my claim for pay out. It is over 10 days now. Neither payout nor messages responded to I think this Site is a scam. I hardly see anyone being paid there
Same here. I requested for a payout but until now didn't see any payment. nor message from them. That site is a. scam. I stopped visiting the site it's all a waste of time. But Cherry was paid.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
According to what i have heard, it seems the admin is no where to be found, there have been no response or any message from the admin. I guess this is also why a lot of persons have pending request.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
I joined the site when I came across the thread about it on Forum Coin. I thought of giving it a try..I did not like the overly dark pink layout. And then I was further discouraged to see that you are not credited to reply on the sane thread more than once. That is ridiculous. We all come to forums for meaningful conversations and discussions.Tjis rule just kills the fun of a forum discussion. Glad that I didn't waste much of my time there. I was there for two days and never visited it again.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
There are many talking about delayed payment and no response from the admin in a long time. That does not sound good and is a clear indicator that things are going South with the site. I joined the site but could sense the red flag. I thought to wait for a while before I decide to go back to it. Glad that I didn't spend much time there.

Back