Alone again in RIF but surrounded with robots LOL

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Try use few sites at same time. Then you will find more active people. In such cases I go at mylot (even I am not often there) and search for last active discoussions and join people there.
Thanks for reminding me of myLot, been weeks that I haven't dropped by the place. I just miss some people there whom I haven't seen for quite a while.
Post automatically merged:

It's a lonely afternoon here in my place. The skies cry, the sun hides but the wind whistles nonstop. There's cute rain so relaxing feeling that brings me here in RIF to rampage only to know I'm alone again but different robots abide me lol. I just do what makes me happy by sharing you this. At least I still earn despite alone.
Do you have names for these robots?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Thanks for reminding me of myLot, been weeks that I haven't dropped by the place. I just miss some people there whom I haven't seen for quite a while.
Post automatically merged:

Do you have names for these robots?
They are always present in forum sites. Try to click members, then click visitors, you will know or see who are present on RIF. You'll find Guests and Robots šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
That's why I also like RIF. In mylot even if you try hard you are not going earn more than what you do here. I am still posting on mylot as I don't want people to forget me there.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
That's why I also like RIF. In mylot even if you try hard you are not going earn more than what you do here. I am still posting on mylot as I don't want people to forget me there.
That is one reason why I am not always active on MYot. No matter how many reactors I have in my posts, the earnings seem dead, do not move.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
I don't see many users active there, maybe a reason why the earnings are dead there these days. I will prefer RIF as of now as earning here is easy. I still post in between on mylot too.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I don't see many users active there, maybe a reason why the earnings are dead there these days. I will prefer RIF as of now as earning here is easy. I still post in between on mylot too.
We have a time difference, for people from Nigeria and the USA for example, it is evening there now in their countries. Others already reached their daily limit so they go to other sites to utilize the time.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You need to master the different sections on RIF.
Yeah and I checked on the membership upgrade and I think it's not for me at this time as it is not economically feasible. I earn barely 5 dollar a month so it will just go to the upgrade and there are months that my earnings don't reach 5 dollars. I am curious on the robots are the robots responsible in checking out contents? Is it the one which determines if we have high quality posts or if a post is to be merged into our previous post because of the fast result right after posting.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
Yeah and I checked on the membership upgrade and I think it's not for me at this time as it is not economically feasible. I earn barely 5 dollar a month so it will just go to the upgrade and there are months that my earnings don't reach 5 dollars. I am curious on the robots are the robots responsible in checking out contents? Is it the one which determines if we have high quality posts or if a post is to be merged into our previous post because of the fast result right after posting.
None of the robots that visit the site, rate you or tells us anything about content. Those robots are Search Engine Robots, which index websites for content that you can search up, on search engines like Google Search, Yahoo, Bing Search and the like.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
None of the robots that visit the site, rate you or tells us anything about content. Those robots are Search Engine Robots, which index websites for content that you can search up, on search engines like Google Search, Yahoo, Bing Search and the like.
Thank you for information, now I understand what these robots are dling in the site.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Your question has been answered by @Joshua Farrell .šŸ˜

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
How are you my friend. You seemed so tired from work.
Hello there am not tired but really stressed out due to pressures which is graver than just being tired. if only I can have full control of the financial which is my task but some personalities are interfering and wanting to impose things not accordingly.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Hello there am not tired but really stressed out due to pressures which is graver than just being tired. if only I can have full control of the financial which is my task but some personalities are interfering and wanting to impose things not accordingly.
That is the problem if you work under the loval government. Anyway, you are expert on that matter.

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
It's the wife of the mayor that's giving stress to people. She wants us to impose what she wants.
Bad influence wife, why is she participating in politics? He duty is to create good businesses for the people in the community through her initiative. During the next election she will surely be roasted by people.

Back