Answering of online surveys

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Answering of online surveys can be very challenging as most folks get disqualified in answering of the same.
What are the tips that one can use on the profile settings for them to avoid constantly disqualifications?
I've been doing surveys for years and oftentimes get screened out too. It's just a number game, the more you take the more chances of you hitting a good, one, depending on the site too. You mist be honest with your answers especially consistency in your replies about demographics. Survey sites have a eay of finding out if you're honest or not. It's also better if you answer then profile questions so that they can offer more surveys based on your profile.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been doing surveys for years. There are no particular tips which help you to get qualified. Just answer the questions honestly and be consistent. If you do not want to be disqualified, try YouGov, they never disqualify participants.
It's been a long time since I got a survey from YouGov even though I've gotten around 3000 points or more. This site does not disqualify survey participants, but their surveys are very rarely entered so it takes a long time to reach the payment threshold.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Most surveys are available for married people with young children since they tend to spend more money, it is very difficult for a single person who does not have a car to get paid surveys.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's been a long time since I got a survey from YouGov even though I've gotten around 3000 points or more. This site does not disqualify survey participants, but their surveys are very rarely entered so it takes a long time to reach the payment threshold.
That's correct they never disqualify. I had missed replying to some of their surveys so. now I don't get anymore lol.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
Answering of online surveys can be very challenging as most folks get disqualified in answering of the same.
What are the tips that one can use on the profile settings for them to avoid constantly disqualifications?
You should not do any manipulation in your profile settings to get surveys. That would be a lie and not a professional thing to do. It's better to be honest with your profile. Well, many surveys don't favour certain geographic locations. I stay in India and not many surveys that I joined earlier worked for me. I am now only on three of them that work well for me. You can find the ones that work for you and stick to them.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.870
Raw Dex
$0.008
Probably due to location factor, I got survey from YouGov almost every day. Though their threshold is quite high, it can be reached within a short period of time.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Probably due to location factor, I got survey from YouGov almost every day. Though their threshold is quite high, it can be reached within a short period of time.
You are lucky, maybe the location really influences it. I don't get any surveys except very few just a few times a month. So it takes a long time to reach the payment threshold.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
I no longer to join a survey site. It only frustrates me. After I am almost through answering the survey questions, they will say sorry you are not qualified to do surveys but I already started. I dislike surveys.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I no longer to join a survey site. It only frustrates me. After I am almost through answering the survey questions, they will say sorry you are not qualified to do surveys but I already started. I dislike surveys.
Yes, you are right, but sometimes if we are lucky we can get a lot of money easily. I once earned about 0.65$ in about 10 minutes on Populix. That's a decent amount, but I also often get disqualified there. šŸ˜¬

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
Yes, you are right, but sometimes if we are lucky we can get a lot of money easily. I once earned about 0.65$ in about 10 minutes on Populix. That's a decent amount, but I also often get disqualified there. šŸ˜¬
I no longer get involved with a survey site no matter how they convinced me. I stick to No. It's a devastating feeling being rejected in a survey despite having the skills to answer. Survey sites like to trick people.

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe those of us living in tier 3 countries don't have much to say about surveys šŸ˜ so this post is meant for those in tier 1 countries. Most of the paying review sites I tried signing up with doesn't accept ppl from my location so I had to give up on survey sites.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I no longer get involved with a survey site no matter how they convinced me. I stick to No. It's a devastating feeling being rejected in a survey despite having the skills to answer. Survey sites like to trick people.
But I have successfully tried to withdraw almost 2$ from Populix and now I have a balance of almost 2$ again there. I didn't give up even though I was sometimes disqualified. I also just completed a survey from YouGov. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I heard some time back that there are some legit survey sites for tire 3 countries, i have never seen or tried any of such sites before so I don't really know how it works.

Back