Any experience with bitcoin.com wallet?

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
bitcoin.com wallet is an in app wallet (a non-custodial) where we own the private keys. I began to use it because it was adviced by noise.cash staff (as our payments by noise are expressed in BCH, listed in this wallet. Now I'm using it to store bitcoin too, as various Latin Spanish speaking people complained about withdrawal issues from Atomic Wallet (this is one of my favourite non-custodial wallets, but during withdrawals it relies on an intermediary that refuses users from countries lacking a strong cryptocurrencies regulation and practically deviates such users' funds to charity -this I found on Reddit-, instead of sending them to the recipient CEX account): their funds never reached their destination. So to avoid any future issue, I prefer to rely on bitcoin.com too (in spite of having never heard about Brazilians facing AW matters). Anyone here using bitcoin.com wallet? Is your experience good?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Several years ago I used Bitcoin.com to store the BCH I received from faucet sites. Although the amount was not much, it was because of my busy schedule that when the Bitcoin.com wallet upgrade I didn't follow it, and my account was closed, so my balance was lost.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
Oh, no, I'm so sorry :cry: ! How a missed upgrade carries the loss of one's funds? Have you tried to open your cryptos addresses in a different wallet using the same seed of bitcoin.com? It should work and maybe you recover your funds.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
I think I have account there but I am not sure. I don't know private key for it. But one thing is sure. I don't have any money there so I can make new account without any problems.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I didn't try to use the private key on other wallets because I don't have an apps wallet like Trust wallet, and I just let my balance disappear, because the amount is small from the faucet site.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
I don't have this one for now because I use Coinbase for now but if it is worth the use then users of it should go ahead with it provided it is good for users

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
bitcoin.com wallet is an in app wallet (a non-custodial) where we own the private keys. I began to use it because it was adviced by noise.cash staff (as our payments by noise are expressed in BCH, listed in this wallet. Now I'm using it to store bitcoin too, as various Latin Spanish speaking people complained about withdrawal issues from Atomic Wallet (this is one of my favourite non-custodial wallets, but during withdrawals it relies on an intermediary that refuses users from countries lacking a strong cryptocurrencies regulation and practically deviates such users' funds to charity -this I found on Reddit-, instead of sending them to the recipient CEX account): their funds never reached their destination. So to avoid any future issue, I prefer to rely on bitcoin.com too (in spite of having never heard about Brazilians facing AW matters). Anyone here using bitcoin.com wallet? Is your experience good?
Are you still earning from noise cash? I Used to have this but it's now noise and I don't know how to earn there now. Yes that's true they paid in bch which I have all withdrawn to my wallet coins ph. I am not familiar with other wallets. I a

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
I know this non-custodial wallet but never used it, I don't know why I never took interest in this wallet despite the fact that we own our own private keys, and thus have the ability to control our assets.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
Are you still earning from noise cash? I Used to have this but it's now noise and I don't know how to earn there now. Yes that's true they paid in bch which I have all withdrawn to my wallet coins ph. I am not familiar with other wallets. I a
Lately, I don't have the same free time I had until last year, so I was forced to leave some sites and noise.cash was one of them (also considering my earning on noise were low, compared to my other PTWs platforms), but I still use bitcoin.com wallet. As an alternative to AW, to store my satoshis. bitcoin.com increased the number of cryptocurrencies to store, adding ethereum and VERSE too (at first, it was only bitcoin, BCH and USDT).

ahmedo24

Complete Stranger
May 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This wallet seems to have similar features of our statistics like trust wallet. I have actually not used it myself but the reviews about the wallet on Trust pilot is a great one with good star rating. My main wallet is the trust wallet because of how reliable it has been.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
Yes, it's the same kind of Trust Wallet and Atomic Wallet. The difference between bitcoin.com wallet and Trust Wallet is this latter is owned by Binance, while bitcoin.com has been developed by independent developers. And they are very kind. Sometimes, I needed help (while I was working for noise.cash, receiving BCH) and they have been too eager to solve my issue.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
I'm glad you had a good experience with this wallet and its technical support, but I personally am not very willing to use these software wallets since exploits and thefts of wallets of this type are skyrocketing, a few days ago hackers stole more than 35 million dollars from Atomic wallet

ahmedo24

Complete Stranger
May 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it's the same kind of Trust Wallet and Atomic Wallet. The difference between bitcoin.com wallet and Trust Wallet is this latter is owned by Binance, while bitcoin.com has been developed by independent developers. And they are very kind. Sometimes, I needed help (while I was working for noise.cash, receiving BCH) and they have been too eager to solve my issue.
You are right, Binance has also been very helpful with their services and I have not heard of any glitches from any Trust wallet users. Only on few cases where users unknowingly add up coins capable of exposing seed phrases experience loses of cryptocurrency assets.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.657
Raw Dex
$0.001
You are right, Binance has also been very helpful with their services and I have not heard of any glitches from any Trust wallet users. Only on few cases where users unknowingly add up coins capable of exposing seed phrases experience loses of cryptocurrency assets.
One of the best crypto-currency exchange that you can talk about is binance and I have not regretted using it.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
I'm glad you had a good experience with this wallet and its technical support, but I personally am not very willing to use these software wallets since exploits and thefts of wallets of this type are skyrocketing, a few days ago hackers stole more than 35 million dollars from Atomic wallet
The point is, until we don't use a Trezor, a Ledger or any kind of hardware wallet, nothing is 100% safe to store our cryptocurrencies. The CEXs may fail or fall into bankruptcy. In app wallets are prone to exploits. But cold wallets like Trezor and Ledger are very, very expensive. In my country they cost like a monthly salary, so for me it has no any sense to purchase one, until my satoshis value is the 25% of a minimum salary. The alternative could be a paper wallet, free of any costs. But not the best for bitcoin if you don't own a big amount. Blockchain fee are too expensive in the case of bitcoin, when it comes to withdraw them to convert to FIAT. And until I know, paper wallets don't face the possibility to exchange bitcoin to a low fee cryptocurrency, in order to move this latter. So I stay with bitcoin.com until my amount of satoshis will let me buy a Ledger.
I'd like to use Trust Wallet too, but I'm afraid of its destiny if Binance fails cause the current warfare with the American SEC.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
The point is, until we don't use a Trezor, a Ledger or any kind of hardware wallet, nothing is 100% safe to store our cryptocurrencies. The CEXs may fail or fall into bankruptcy. In app wallets are prone to exploits. But cold wallets like Trezor and Ledger are very, very expensive. In my country they cost like a monthly salary, so for me it has no any sense to purchase one, until my satoshis value is the 25% of a minimum salary. The alternative could be a paper wallet, free of any costs. But not the best for bitcoin if you don't own a big amount. Blockchain fee are too expensive in the case of bitcoin, when it comes to withdraw them to convert to FIAT. And until I know, paper wallets don't face the possibility to exchange bitcoin to a low fee cryptocurrency, in order to move this latter. So I stay with bitcoin.com until my amount of satoshis will let me buy a Ledger.

I'd like to use Trust Wallet too, but I'm afraid of its destiny if Binance fails cause the current warfare with the American SEC.
Yes, I understand that not everyone can afford a ledger, trezor or any hardware wallet, it is normal, it costs $ 70-90 more or less and not everyone has that amount or does not want to invest it, but well we know that software wallets have their risks and if you have a considerable amount it is better to invest in a hardware wallet, if it is small the amount does not matter as much as you say.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
Yes, it's small, it's less than 80 dollars. Not worth the purchasing of a hardware wallet, also considering there is a huge fee to pay to the bitcoin blockchain to move my amount from bitcoin.com to the hardware wallet. I'll only purchase a Ledger if my amount becomes at least 10 times the current one (if I'll not need a FIAT conversion first).

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Yes, it's small, it's less than 80 dollars. Not worth the purchasing of a hardware wallet, also considering there is a huge fee to pay to the bitcoin blockchain to move my amount from bitcoin.com to the hardware wallet. I'll only purchase a Ledger if my amount becomes at least 10 times the current one (if I'll not need a FIAT conversion first).
Yes, really seeing the figure you have, that is, about $ 80 does not make any sense to spend the same amount only on the device to protect $ 80, as we say it is better to have more amount, and on the other hand I do not think you should convert your satoshi to fiat, since for example Trezor can be paid with BTC, LTC or USDT.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.090
About conversion to FIAT, it strongly depends on circumstances. In my country it's by far better to maintain investments on Federal Treasury than cryptocurrencies. They are the best conservative investment and meanwhile, we receive very high interests, if we study well the subject and withdraw in a proper timing. If I'd have to choose between a Treasury and bitcoin withdrawal (even if I'm trying to do my best to maintain my bitcoin amount as long as possible), in the case of needing money very quickly, I would strongly prefer to convert this latter to FIAT than getting rid of Federal Treasury.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
About conversion to FIAT, it strongly depends on circumstances. In my country it's by far better to maintain investments on Federal Treasury than cryptocurrencies. They are the best conservative investment and meanwhile, we receive very high interests, if we study well the subject and withdraw in a proper timing. If I'd have to choose between a Treasury and bitcoin withdrawal (even if I'm trying to do my best to maintain my bitcoin amount as long as possible), in the case of needing money very quickly, I would strongly prefer to convert this latter to FIAT than getting rid of Federal Treasury.
I understand, I did not know about such investments in the Federal Treasury, I guess you mean the bonds of your country right? in my country they are called treasury bonds, I guess it's the same, I guess the interest on your country's debt is paid high because it is not a debt classified as triple A as it could be that of the US, but I guess your country is strong enough enconomically not to fall into default and always pay your creditors for what can be a very good investment.

Back