Any New Paying website Other than RIF, BMF, Forumindex,FC,Postbucks, Trendri, Bizdustry, Insured forum?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I would like to know if there are any other websites that are paying because I think we need to be aware of every website and join the website we feel is paying the best.

Any New Paying website Other than RIF, BMF, Forumindex,FC,Postbucks, Trendri, Bizdustry, Insured forum?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.730
I started here in Advertisement section my website. I would pay 5 users 10 cents if somebody guess 3 games but nobody is not interested. I know rewards are small at begining but I can't pay much at start.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I didn't understand. Do you want us to join your website and guess to get reward? Where will you send the payment? Here or on your website? Please explain

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
@Ginger If you're looking for forum sites other than the ones you mentioned, I can provide two forum sites for you namely Cryptach.com and Forumwf.com. But I'm not a member there, because if there are too many forums I can't concentrate.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.220
If you have the capacity to work on bmf,forumcoin,trendri,refferal index and bizdustry with ultmost attention then you are a genius who has the ability to create variuos opportunities for oneself.There is postbuck as well but i really think it is not all that easy to give all these ultost attention.As a natter of fact i am equally on a break and only active on RIF becasue i am still learning some things here.

There is noisecash free paid to post forum and there has been some good reviews about and payment proof.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.163
Hmm...how much is the pay rate of the forum sites you mentioned here.

I will check if I find the pay rate is good because at present I have lots of forum sites to work on.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.720
Raw Dex
$0.008
@Ginger If you're looking for forum sites other than the ones you mentioned, I can provide two forum sites for you namely Cryptach.com and Forumwf.com. But I'm not a member there, because if there are too many forums I can't concentrate.
Please what are the psyrate of these forums and are they legit. I just need high paying forums so that I can concentrate on about just 3 of them.

Do you know what are the pay rates on the sites you have mentioned here? Also, do you find it legit and you did noy join because of the many sites you are currently on? Hope we can learn about it.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Do you know what are the pay rates on the sites you have mentioned here? Also, do you find it legit and you did noy join because of the many sites you are currently on? Hope we can learn about it.
It's impossible for me to be able to work with so many forum sites besides it keeps me from concentrating, it also takes up my whole day. sorry I didn't get any information about the payment rates, from both sites, maybe you will find the information you are looking for on trustpilot or other sites.

It's impossible for me to be able to work with so many forum sites besides it keeps me from concentrating, it also takes up my whole day. sorry I didn't get any information about the payment rates, from both sites, maybe you will find the information you are looking for on trustpilot or other sites.
I have to check if I have more time. Maybe I have to take a look first and see what these sites will offer me. Or maybe stick with the current ones I have and be active here. So I am not missing out much.

Back