Any New Paying website Other than RIF, BMF, Forumindex,FC,Postbucks, Trendri, Bizdustry, Insured forum?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I dont blog or write articles so I never needed to promote content to earn so maybe that's the reason I could not know about it.
Even I don't have anything like that but I tried Reddit a few years ago but my experience wasn't good
Post automatically merged:

Check cointiply its rating is good but earning is very slow. You'll get a lot of tasks there which are simple. You'll need to see some ads plus you'll get some coin by daily spin.
I think the earnings are slow on the website if we don't do surveys and that's why it'll take a lot of time to earn from it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I haven't done any new forum sites aside from Referral Index Forum, Beer Money Forum, and Forum Coin. I just don't have time to add anything up.
I can understand. But I saw you are interested in Postbucks. If you are interested do let me know and I'll send my referral link lol

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many forum posting sites popular Than above mentioned. Some have been in existence long before all these popular sites. But they are different in terms of efficiency, and flexibility.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
There are many forum posting sites popular Than above mentioned. Some have been in existence long before all these popular sites. But they are different in terms of efficiency, and flexibility.
Could you explain a little bit more about them,what makes them unique and is it for the better or not.I have heard also that there are some really quality paid to post forums but they are exclusive to the elite and i wonder why others do not actually share them here whom might have access.I would love to work in one but i think you must be an efficient writer to work in them........

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Postbucks is a good forum too and they are doing well with 2X pay rates so if anyone likes to join then they can ask me for Referral link

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I know @Ginger but i am not going that road again to keep posting like a zillion messages,it is not all that healthy for me currently because i am also working on my own projects.The thing i hope for is constant peer to peer trade in the market.I hope for this so much and i can't wait for people to be posting petty works or tasks ranging from a $1r to $10 for some simple works.We surely need that alot.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I know @Ginger but i am not going that road again to keep posting like a zillion messages,it is not all that healthy for me currently because i am also working on my own projects.The thing i hope for is constant peer to peer trade in the market.I hope for this so much and i can't wait for people to be posting petty works or tasks ranging from a $1r to $10 for some simple works.We surely need that alot.
That's good to know. I hope you can do well with this and make some good money.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.663
Earning is not too much but myLot can pay in years now. I do hope this discussion site will have new features to come along with the idea of development.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.033
Someone said here that post bucks is no longer paying. Someone should let me know. Is it still paying? If they are, are they accepting new members?

Yes they are paying and accepting new members you can join it and if you want to join I can give you my referral link.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
That's right we cannot stay active on all but we need to stay active on those that are paying well like RIF and even post bucks

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Ginger If you're looking for forum sites other than the ones you mentioned, I can provide two forum sites for you namely Cryptach.com and Forumwf.com. But I'm not a member there, because if there are too many forums I can't concentrate.
Are you sure these two are paying? There are a lot of pay per post sites online that are scamming people. Though am not ready to join more sites because it may affect my concentration.
Post automatically merged:

I don't know the reason why you need more money making sites while the one you have you have not finishing making use of it. The most important thing is to concentrate on few sites and give your best.

Last edited:
Back