Any New Paying website Other than RIF, BMF, Forumindex,FC,Postbucks, Trendri, Bizdustry, Insured forum?

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
I think you just need to show him a proof so that he’s going to believe what you say. You know people love it when they get to see a proof
The truth of the matter is that the forum has suspend their incentive program, I got this notification this morning from their staff I hope they will start soon as promise

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I have seen some other forums too but I am still not able to decide if I should join these too as they are also paying at a very low rate

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
I have seen some other forums too but I am still not able to decide if I should join these too as they are also paying at a very low rate
Which of the forum are you talking about I tried forum filler but it's required that I pass some grammatical test bontarus send me messages that they are no longer offering any incentive program so insured forum is the next to try

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I came to know about forum race but the only way to earn from forum race is by participating and winning contests so it's not easy for everyone to earn from it

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
I came to know about forum race but the only way to earn from forum race is by participating and winning contests so it's not easy for everyone to earn from it
And you know to win contest there is never easy it's so competitive so I don't like the forum, what about insured forum what is your experience with them

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.103
Those days we use to have good paying forum but now you can see only few forum we has now pay less and the only forum which I have not tried is insured forum it's new

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
There are different websites to earn from but its the time that is not in our hands and we need to divide our time optimally to earn more from time spent online

Tobytee

Complete Stranger
Aug 4, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.030
That one is not legit, don't waste your time there. They have been flagged by forum coin as being a site made by some serial forum scammer.
There's a high volume of negative review on bontarus due to past experience from other platform. i can bodly tell you that it worth trying.
Post automatically merged:

I have heard about another paid to post forum called the bontarus forum for that matter.
We are happy to see the good news spreading.

Which of the forum are you talking about I tried forum filler but it's required that I pass some grammatical test bontarus send me messages that they are no longer offering any incentive program so insured forum is the next to try
We suspended the activities and paid all members due to monetization issue. We are glad to tell you that bontarus is back and we are monetizing it.

I had never heard of bontarus in the past. It's better not to join any site before you see evidence of the payment being sent to someone.
We have enough payment proof and no one has ever complained of not receiving funds on bontarus

Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I heard bontarus is not paying on another forum and another person who seems like the admin of it is active on the this forum and saying they are paying, I am confused now

Tobytee

Complete Stranger
Aug 4, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.030
I heard bontarus is not paying on another forum and another person who seems like the admin of it is active on the this forum and saying they are paying, I am confused now
We stopped paying in other work on getting adsense approval, and we resumed payment last week after getting the approval. You can check it out

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.501
Raw Dex
$1.141
We stopped paying in other work on getting adsense approval, and we resumed payment last week after getting the approval. You can check it out
Apart from Binance pay, is there any other payment method for those that can't access Binance from their countries? Can payments be sent directly to crypto wallet addresses?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I guess its fine to work on 1-2 websites and you need to concentrate on these and as long as these websites are legit you will be able to make decent money

Tobytee

Complete Stranger
Aug 4, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.030
Apart from Binance pay, is there any other payment method for those that can't access Binance from their countries? Can payments be sent directly to crypto wallet addresses?
We allow only binance payment for now. It will attract extra fee to send from one wallet to another which could cost atlest 1$.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
Good to see bontarus started paying again and at least it will help those that are part of this website or have been posting from months and were not paid

Tobytee

Complete Stranger
Aug 4, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.030
Yes, It takes 1 - 3 working days for payment to be processed.
Are you the admin of this forum? Of you are, how many days does it take for payment to be processed after one has applied?

Good to see bontarus started paying again and at least it will help those that are part of this website or have been posting from months and were not paid
We are glad to resume payment operation and bontarus never owes anyone even when we decided to terminate activities. we value our members and we must do everything possible to make sure our reputation is not damaged.

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.501
Raw Dex
$1.141
It seems like I am very impressed with the Bontarus forum project. I pray that it sustains and stays for a long time.
Yes, It takes 1 - 3 working days for payment to be processed.

We are glad to resume payment operation and bontarus never owes anyone even when we decided to terminate activities. we value our members and we must do everything possible to make sure our reputation is not damaged.

Back