Are food business profitable?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's one of my experiences always eating out, if it's too late then I'll run out of good food that day, and I have to look for other food, even if it's not appetizing.
So, remember when working out of town. Break time is limited, I look for food here and there, I can't find something that suits my taste. Finally I gave up buying food even though I didn't like it, rather than starving myself. LOL

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.075
There is nothing in this earth very profitable and lucrative other than the food Businesses. This is because every person must take food and it's therefore more profitable allover the world.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even though the food business is very promising for multiple profits, we also need to pay attention to the location or environment so that prices can be affordable by customers, especially in the school or campus environment, besides that we also need to maintain cleanliness and a comfortable place.
Location remains one of the most important things when it comes to start a food business. Yes, anyone that wants to start food business must maintain cleanliness in order to enjoy patronage from different kinds of people.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Location remains one of the most important things when it comes to start a food business. Yes, anyone that wants to start food business must maintain cleanliness in order to enjoy patronage from different kinds of people.
I totally agree with you, the location must be easily visible from the street, so that potential customers will easily recognize the type of food for your business. You also need to sell quality and delicious taste to only think about profit.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The standard is to eat three times a day but due to lack of money, some people must compulsorily eat at least once a day.

The most important thing for someone who is in the food business is that someone actually eat everyday which means that the person will have a customer that will always patronize his or her food business.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I totally agree with you, the location must be easily visible from the street, so that potential customers will easily recognize the type of food for your business. You also need to sell quality and delicious taste to only think about profit.
Definitely, the importance of selling something delicious cannot be underestimated. When your food is delicious people will always prefer to patronize you every single day.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
=
Definitely, the importance of selling something delicious cannot be underestimated. When your food is delicious people will always prefer to patronize you every single day.
Besides the delicious food that we offer to customers, and a clean place, sellers who serve food also need to dress neatly and be friendly so that buyers will be more comfortable,

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Food business is really a profitable one because it is basic and we need food everyday for our daily survival that is why I would highly recommend it to those who want to give it a try.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is not a business you can just wake up and start o. You have to be very strategic about it. That is why you need to take time and study the business before indulging. But it is always profitable if done well.

Back