Are happy at your current job?

TeeGee

Complete Stranger
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is important to note that we might be at jobs we aren't really happy with or derive any form of satisfaction from only waiting anxiously for the next pay day to reward you for the emotional stress.

I know money is important in all we do but our overall happiness too can't always be solved with money.

I have been doing several Freelancing jobs in the past week and I have been feeling so good about it because I get to dictate for myself the working environment and schedule that would be convenient for me.

Are you satisfied or happy at your current job and why?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
No I am not satisfied but I am looking forward to every earning opportunity that comes my way and would like to get better with my online earnings and hopefully move to a better job when time comes

rifman

Banned
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is important to note that we might be at jobs we aren't really happy with or derive any form of satisfaction from only waiting anxiously for the next pay day to reward you for the emotional stress.

I know money is important in all we do but our overall happiness too can't always be solved with money.

I have been doing several Freelancing jobs in the past week and I have been feeling so good about it because I get to dictate for myself the working environment and schedule that would be convenient for me.

Are you satisfied or happy at your current job and why?
I was happy in my job when I was in the service.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am currently unemployed. My work in online. My last job I was really unhappy though. Place was so unprofessional. The manager used to be mean to employees and he never allowed us sick leaves. You get sick and miss work he would subtract the days earning from your salary.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am currently unemployed. My work in online. My last job I was really unhappy though. Place was so unprofessional. The manager used to be mean to employees and he never allowed us sick leaves. You get sick and miss work he would subtract the days earning from your salary.
This is insane and this shouldn't be done but wasn't there any way to report this to the Managing directors about this or was they also involved in this?

Back