Are happy at your current job?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is important to note that we might be at jobs we aren't really happy with or derive any form of satisfaction from only waiting anxiously for the next pay day to reward you for the emotional stress.

I know money is important in all we do but our overall happiness too can't always be solved with money.

I have been doing several Freelancing jobs in the past week and I have been feeling so good about it because I get to dictate for myself the working environment and schedule that would be convenient for me.

Are you satisfied or happy at your current job and why?
i just wanna know what kind of freelancing job that you do? i have a small shop at my home, i run it with my wife, so i can do this PTP site to earn more money. i'm looking forward to find another online jobs that i can do while running my own shop, please enlight me

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.610
Yes, I am happy with my job. I paid well. I have been working at the university for 16 years now, there is always a salary increase and bonuses are so fat twice year.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Starmix i know that, you always love your job at university, its your calling, i knew it. in my case, i choose to move back to my hometown, and starting my new life, and i still survive till right now but i have to find another jobs that i can do online, i have a wife and daughter to feed and i promise myself to make them happy, thats why i did anything online just to earn extra money. as long as i can do it at home, i'm IN LOL

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.610
@RicAngelo, I am so happy for you despite having a good business you still aspire to work online. You are a very good family provider. You can surely achieve your dreams to have a good life thru your business.

Back