Are happy at your current job?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is important to note that we might be at jobs we aren't really happy with or derive any form of satisfaction from only waiting anxiously for the next pay day to reward you for the emotional stress.

I know money is important in all we do but our overall happiness too can't always be solved with money.

I have been doing several Freelancing jobs in the past week and I have been feeling so good about it because I get to dictate for myself the working environment and schedule that would be convenient for me.

Are you satisfied or happy at your current job and why?
i just wanna know what kind of freelancing job that you do? i have a small shop at my home, i run it with my wife, so i can do this PTP site to earn more money. i'm looking forward to find another online jobs that i can do while running my own shop, please enlight me

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.005
Yes, I am happy with my job. I paid well. I have been working at the university for 16 years now, there is always a salary increase and bonuses are so fat twice year.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Starmix i know that, you always love your job at university, its your calling, i knew it. in my case, i choose to move back to my hometown, and starting my new life, and i still survive till right now but i have to find another jobs that i can do online, i have a wife and daughter to feed and i promise myself to make them happy, thats why i did anything online just to earn extra money. as long as i can do it at home, i'm IN LOL

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.005
@RicAngelo, I am so happy for you despite having a good business you still aspire to work online. You are a very good family provider. You can surely achieve your dreams to have a good life thru your business.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
I am working as a freelancer offering translation service and business consulting service for SMEs. I enjoy my work and as a freelancer, I can have work life balance.

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
I am happy at my current job. It is an internship in a certain organization and I love working there, it is for a year and I don't want time to end.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.383
I am feeling quite unhappy because my freelance work is inconsistent. I am taking on extra side jobs to make up for it. I am struggling to find new online work due to intense competition.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
I am not happy with my present job because my present job is very stressing but because I don't have another source of earnings so I cannot think of leaving my present job as of now.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Majority of people are not happy with their present Job, so am I. My last job was in mineral Asia company and after horrible experience I didn't applied for another job. There M.D used to personally interact with each worker and where he was slapping their workers.
Post automatically merged:

Majority of people are not happy with their present Job, so am I. My last job was in mineral Asia company and after horrible experience I didn't applied for another job. There M.D used to personally interact with each worker and where he was slapping their workers.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.570
Well, I am happy with what I do. I am satisfied with my work. I do not earn a lot of money and I have not been able to build financial safety net, but still I am happy.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.030
Well, I am happy with what I do. I am satisfied with my work. I do not earn a lot of money and I have not been able to build financial safety net, but still I am happy.

It's fine even if you earn less money but enough to fullfil your basic needs, only think is you must have satisfaction in your life.

Back