Are paid to post websites your full time income?

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me yes, paid to post websites are my full time income for now, but also I am busy learning digital marketing because I want to start freelancing.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me yes, paid to post websites are my full time income for now, but also I am busy learning digital marketing because I want to start freelancing.

No, i have small business that i have to run everyday, yes i repeat everyday from 6 Am to 6.30 PM everyday. So, i do RIF when i have a time, like today i am so active on RIF because its double earning, i cant say NO to this. But usually i do RIF daily but not that much, at least i'm trying to be here everyday.

I dont know if i ask you before, if PTP is your main income, how many PTP you do everyday? Because you cant do only RIF,, though

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, i have small business that i have to run everyday, yes i repeat everyday from 6 Am to 6.30 PM everyday. So, i do RIF when i have a time, like today i am so active on RIF because its double earning, i cant say NO to this. But usually i do RIF daily but not that much, at least i'm trying to be here everyday.

I dont know if i ask you before, if PTP is your main income, how many PTP you do everyday? Because you cant do only RIF,, though
I am working on several paid to post websites like: RIF, bizdustry, post bucks, trendri, forum coin and recently joined Lumoxchange.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow, thats a lot, if you are a full time PTP, i'm sure you get more than $5 a day and its enough for living day by day. Keep up the good works my friend. You can do this
Thank you for your motivation, if I work for 8 hours then I can make more than $3 but never reached $5 level yet.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes it is good, if someone could make $100 in a month then he/she is on average level.
I see, no wonder you do this full time PTP site, can i ask you how much money you will get in your own money if you get $100? And how much money do you need for living like a month? If you dont mind to answer it

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I see, no wonder you do this full time PTP site, can i ask you how much money you will get in your own money if you get $100? And how much money do you need for living like a month? If you dont mind to answer it
In my country $100 worth 8900 of my country's currency and it is enough for one person in a month.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ptp sites are not my only source of income. Even when I was unemployed didn't deepnd on them only for income. I relayed on my skills to help me ean enough o sustain me and my daughter

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ptp sites are not my only source of income. Even when I was unemployed didn't deepnd on them only for income. I relayed on my skills to help me ean enough o sustain me and my daughter
What is your speciality? Yes if we can make another money from another jobs, its totally yes for me, the more the merrier. Who can say NO for an extra money? I spend my time here on RIF after knowing thay we get double earning today.

Back