Are paid to post websites your full time income?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.468
Honestly speaking for now not really. I have some other offline committments and activities That's why I am not in a position to make a paid to post activities as my full time job.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.050
Paid to post sites are very good to earn money but as all of you know it's earnings are very low, so apparently it seems to be very difficult as it can be taken as a source of fulltime earning.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.305
Paid to Post site is not my ultimate way of earning for a living. I have a full-time job offline. I have been working full-time regular employee for almost 15 years. My earnings online are spent for payment of my internet bill which is 1,200 monthly, 24/7 unlimited.

Paid to Post site is not my ultimate way of earning for a living. I have a full-time job offline. I have been working full-time regular employee for almost 15 years. My earnings online are spent for payment of my internet bill which is 1,200 monthly, 24/7 unlimited.
Good bye to my 1600 internet allowance. I am not going to receive it from work because I am going to work onsite. I hope they will still allow me to work from home after 3 months.
--------
I also have an offline job. Though hoping to earn extra here and other sites to pay for my rent.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.305
@AmazingJob ,hoping you will go back to work online. Our Internet allowance is 1 500 a month, but it is given at the end of the semester in full hehe My Internet bill is 1,200 monthy 24/7 unlimited, PARASAT.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
No Pay to post websites are not my full time job or income because I have full time offline job and like to earn online only in my free time only
Post automatically merged:

No Pay to post websites are not my full time job or income because I have full time offline job and like to earn online only in my free time only

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No! I have other business but am planning to quit and concentrate on online business. Probably, before the year ends I will definitely concentrate on online business. Online business is tough but is preferable because it gives me freedom to do other things.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.305
Paid-to-post sites are not my only source of income because the earnings are low. I have also an offline job in order to cover my daily needs and the needs of my family.
I also do not rely on paid-to-post sites. We will be starved and cannot pay the bills hehe. However, my earning online is for my internet payment. It is also useful to me.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Of course not, I don't make paid to post sites my main source or full time income, I just come whenever I have free time. so there is no attachment to morning or afternoon.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I also do not rely on paid-to-post sites. We will be starved and cannot pay the bills hehe. However, my earning online is for my internet payment. It is also useful to me.
I understand. You cannot rely on paid-to-post earnings to cover all your expenses. The truth is that life has become too expensive,especially today. Therefore, we need a very good income in order to survive.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.305
I understand. You cannot rely on paid-to-post earnings to cover all your expenses. The truth is that life has become too expensive,especially today. Therefore, we need a very good income in order to survive.
That is right, we need to have a stable income to be able to survive. Income online can suffice if you are writing articles or blogs. If you rely only on paid-to-post sites, you can never buy something for your daily needs.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Making money from a paid to post website on a full-time basis is not really easy to achieve because such adventure is a very rigorous exercise that could not be taken up by someone who is lazy.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.305
@lens ,exactly, paid to post site requires stamina, interest and purpose for without these, no one can have the courage to persevere. It requires patience to endure and earn big or small.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
That is right, we need to have a stable income to be able to survive. Income online can suffice if you are writing articles or blogs. If you rely only on paid-to-post sites, you can never buy something for your daily needs.
That's true. There are more profitable earning methods online than posting on forums. It is a great idea to write articles or blogs. You can make a good income in this way provided that you have the required skills.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have a full time job and in my free time I try pay to post forums because this is one thing that I like to do and I feel I can do better in that.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.270
You could not make paid to post sites full time work for one reason:
1 - Quality of writing
Writings sites are not faucets where you have to claim maximum faucet to reach payout, they are based on quality of writing. If you write maximum then quality of writing decreases and this leads to many warning and account ban
2 - Misunderstand of threads
Sometimes you do not have full knowledge to reply to a thread so not reply anyway for 0,01 $ RIF Cash reward

Back