Are reality shows real?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.928
They are real shows. We can see the actual scenes of their tasks, and the faces of real people in awe and dismay at the tasks assigned to them that seem hard to achieve, yet they were able to achieve them through consensual participation.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.330
Raw Dex
$0.008
I still doubt if they are real, they keep the contestants as per their popularity and to increase the TRP of their show. Most of the time it looks as if their show is scripted. I don't watch them as one can easily predict the winner in the show.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.268
Thats why its called reality shows cause they are ment to be real, but truth be told these persons are just acting and trying to be real in front of a camera. Its pretty much rare to see reality shows be themselves all through.

Augustus kparobo

Unfamiliar
Nov 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thats why its called reality shows cause they are ment to be real, but truth be told these persons are just acting and trying to be real in front of a camera. Its pretty much rare to see reality shows be themselves all through.
Perfectly said. You can't actually expect someone to let you into his life for public identification and still it makes such on real
Post automatically merged:

The idea of reality show is to show us an aspect of life not to grant us access to their private life's. If we are talking of the case of business how they run their business yes and the challenges they face I will agree. But not to the extend of their actual life

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.928
I still doubt if they are real, they keep the contestants as per their popularity and to increase the TRP of their show. Most of the time it looks as if their show is scripted. I don't watch them as one can easily predict the winner in the show.
You might have the point too, I also watch a reality show here and I saw them doing difficult tasks. It seems real for at the end of the show all of them got thinner. That was a reality show about reducing weight. They all reduced weight especially the Big 3.

Amleht

Complete Stranger
Nov 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
These days on TV many reality shows are telecasted and people watch them with an interest. But sometimes I doubt if they are real or scripted. What do you say? Are they real?
I think they are both real and scripted. Real as they are portraying themselves, how they are and scripted as they might have planned something what they do when they are in the show. I am not fond of watching them .

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.928
It can be both real or not, but what is best is we can see them doing like a real model, actress, actor, or a person acting like somebody else.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some shows are probably real but just a few. Everything is about money now, and most are scripted. That's why I stopped watching Big Brother since a long time ago. Hehe

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
These days on TV many reality shows are telecasted and people watch them with an interest. But sometimes I doubt if they are real or scripted. What do you say? Are they real?
I always believe they are scripted because something's are always off for me and can't be real

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Participants in reality shows are signing a contract and non-disclosure agreement. Poor participants because they will abide whatever the producers wanted to do in the show, whether they already have a choice who will really win.

Back