Are there any important changes on Paypal?

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Excuse me, I wanted to ask you this question, as I received an e-mail from the Paypal staff, relating to new agreements that have recently entered into force. I admit that I have not yet read all the attached documentation, but does anyone here by any chance know if there have been any changes of relative importance?
For now I am sending you two screenshots relating to the main page, even if in Italian, but just to make you understand.
Thank you in advance.

Pay2.JPGPay1.JPG

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.513
I normally receive the same emails with the same regard. I oftenly ignore them and I really don't have such time to go through the whole document due to my limited time for sure.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Paypal is always making changes, I invited one of my friends to earn online and helped them create Paypal and these days it's so tough to create a Paypal account because of technicality involved in it

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sometimes I get spam messages allegedly from PayPal and I just ignore it. I don't think there are changes... You can always check if you log in to your PayPal account.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
Excuse me, I wanted to ask you this question, as I received an e-mail from the Paypal staff, relating to new agreements that have recently entered into force. I admit that I have not yet read all the attached documentation, but does anyone here by any chance know if there have been any changes of relative importance?
For now I am sending you two screenshots relating to the main page, even if in Italian, but just to make you understand.
Thank you in advance.
Looks like typical stuff. They usually update policy, if the specific country financial laws are updated.

PayPal is quite weird too and they keep adding more things and keep changing the rules
It's not like they change them on purpose. You have laws of different countries that tend to change from time to time, and they have to update their policies to align with usage from those countries. Some changes allow more freedom to use the site, while others might be restricted, due to laws.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Looks like typical stuff. They usually update policy, if the specific country financial laws are updated.

It's not like they change them on purpose. You have laws of different countries that tend to change from time to time, and they have to update their policies to align with usage from those countries. Some changes allow more freedom to use the site, while others might be restricted, due to laws.
I thank you, so nothing I have to worry about. I'm only sorry for the fact that the attached, I had to necessarily send it to you in Italian, because I had no other choice.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.450
There are some changes on PayPal. You can now accept payments in different currencie, not just dollar as before. They will convert it into dollars automatic if you want or keep it in euros for example.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Hate2Wait @Stardom22
I admit that it is not the first time that I happen to receive similar messages from PayPal. However, it had been some time, and by this I mean a few years, that PayPal no longer communicated anything to me. That's why I asked for some clarification. Thank you.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.513
For me I keep receiving emails from the PayPal regarding my account and the constant changes on the alterations of the terms and conditions of the website. I had recently received one concerning the account statement for the past month.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, since I've known PayPal for at least fifteen years, for this reason I don't want there to be completely revolutionary changes in a negative sense for every user.
Thank you.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, in fact, also because each country has its own currency, apart from the major ones used such as the Dollar and the €uro. Mostly every law must also be regulated by the government of the country in question.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
PayPal always sends messages to PayPal users to know updates of the site. It's good to be that way to monitor our money there. I have accumulated my earnings in PayPal.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Starmix @Hate2Wait @Stardom22
I agree that Paypal must keep us updated on any changes but, you have to excuse me, me when a site makes changes to its policy, well that scares me a bit! This is because, especially in recent times, I'm used to changes by websites, unfortunately not favorable to users.
I don't know what you think in general.

Back