Are you a member of "Digital Money Talk" Forum?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I am not aware of this forum and not sure if I heard about it earlier but in order to join I would like to see some payment proof from the website
I registered now, but there is no email confirmation email sent and I realized that they only accept people from the United States .It is okay for me. Someday, I will find a very good ptp site that could answer our needs.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
It is wonderful that there are so many earning opportunities online for everyone. I have not heard about this earning forum before. I will search for it because I like learning about new earning forums. Thank you for sharing.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
It is wonderful that there are so many earning opportunities online for everyone. I have not heard about this earning forum before. I will search for it because I like learning about new earning forums. Thank you for sharing.
This is a very big forum but I have not received a confirmation email. I am thinking, they will only hire applicants from selected countries. I messaged contact personnel but there's no reply, so I gave up. Please try.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is a very big forum but I have not received a confirmation email. I am thinking, they will only hire applicants from selected countries. I messaged contact personnel but there's no reply, so I gave up. Please try.
Thank you very much for the information. I will try this forum as well and I hope that they accept members from countries all over the world. Maybe you will receive a reply from them. Anyhow, if they do not accept us, we can move to other earning sites. :)

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Thank you very much for the information. I will try this forum as well and I hope that they accept members from countries all over the world. Maybe you will receive a reply from them. Anyhow, if they do not accept us, we can move to other earning sites. :)
Try to register now and see the real thing. It is a huge forum site and I felt bad for not having received a confirmation email from them. You might be lucky and I may not.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I read about this forum sometimes back and I am not sure if I joined it. I like that it has a cryptocurrency payment option, which is expected since the forum is mainly about cryptocurrencies. I will check it out to see if I can be active there.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Try to join get your chance to get paid with crypto. I backed out because I want payment through PayPal. Hoping you'll find it interesting and enjoyable and payment better to enjoy posting.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
It's also a difficult forum site if you're not well versed on crypto, digital marketing, SEO and others related to digital. I applied but until this time I did not receive an email confirmation.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Try to register now and see the real thing. It is a huge forum site and I felt bad for not having received a confirmation email from them. You might be lucky and I may not.
Hi. I just registered but I have not received a confirmation email either. I hope that I will receive it soon because it is an interesting site. Thank you for letting me know. By the way, I am currently working on a very good earning site and I would love to send you a link through a private message in case you are interested. Have a nice day.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.573
I am not part of this forum and have no intent to join any new forum if its pay rate is same as Referral index forum so will join if a forum is paying a higher amount

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Hi. I just registered but I have not received a confirmation email either. I hope that I will receive it soon because it is an interesting site. Thank you for letting me know. By the way, I am currently working on a very good earning site and I would love to send you a link through a private message in case you are interested. Have a nice day.
Wow I would love it do send it to me privately. I am hoping you would receive your confirmation email. There's also a new forum site 1 registered. I already received my confirmation email. I will share it to all manners here tomorrow.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Wow I would love it do send it to me privately. I am hoping you would receive your confirmation email. There's also a new forum site 1 registered. I already received my confirmation email. I will share it to all manners here tomorrow.
Hello again. I will send the link to you privately with pleasure. I am sure that you will like this earning site. If I receive a confirmation email from that forum, I will let you know. Thank you very much for sharing information about the new earning sites you come across. I appreciate it very much. :)

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Hello again. I will send the link to you privately with pleasure. I am sure that you will like this earning site. If I receive a confirmation email from that forum, I will let you know. Thank you very much for sharing information about the new earning sites you come across. I appreciate it very much. :)
I sent you my reply to your invitation, thank you so much. There is a very good forum site. I registered and shared it here too. Hoping you can find it . It is Webmaster Sun forum.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.573
I wish you can get paid from the website and then it will motivating for everyone to join the forum and earn as at present even I am not interested in it

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I sent you my reply to your invitation, thank you so much. There is a very good forum site. I registered and shared it here too. Hoping you can find it . It is Webmaster Sun forum.
Thank you very much for your reply, Starmix. I just registered to Webmaster Sun Forum. It seems to be a very interesting site. I will give it a try as well. Thank you for sharing. We are a great team here and this is wonderful. Enjoy your day. Happy August. :)

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.573
Good luck to both of you and I hope some one from us can reach payment soon as these days I am not taking any risk and not joining any new website

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Thank you very much for your reply, Starmix. I just registered to Webmaster Sun Forum. It seems to be a very interesting site. I will give it a try as well. Thank you for sharing. We are a great team here and this is wonderful. Enjoy your day. Happy August. :)
You're welcome Lou, my username name there is Sweerie hehe hoping to see you there in the introduction of new members. The site moderator is also an American, young and dynamic. See each other there.

Back