Are you a member of the site YouNow?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.003
Yes I am not on this site these days. I have been spending whatever time I get, on mylot these days. The things are getting tough at work now a days.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never worked in a streaming site. So I really don't know how it works. $75 is such a good amount of payment. Though I know these sites use up so much data bundles. You should make sure that what you earn is enough to keep you subscribing for data bundles.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.243
That's just the problem I'm having with sites like this , they take so much data but I know you can gsin high too if they are really legit and paying

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.010
First time I am reading about this site, we need to do some deep research then join any site may be we all have some bitter experience of working and working and getting nothing but lose our time.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.278
Yes I am not on this site these days. I have been spending whatever time I get, on mylot these days. The things are getting tough at work now a days.
I understand good for you active in Mylot. I seldom visit Mylot. I'm tired already once reached home. I can manage only RIF. I spend 1. 5 hours doing activities here

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$5.970
Never heard of this site, and I do not join a site just because I can see payment proof. Payment proof can be forged, therefore, payment proof does not prove the legitimacy of the site.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.278
Never heard of this site, and I do not join a site just because I can see payment proof. Payment proof can be forged, therefore, payment proof does not prove the legitimacy of the site.
The site member here @reti works there full time, she earns big and could sustain her daily needs. She has no offline job. In fact, she gave me her referral link to join their streaming. I may join this day.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.003
I understand good for you active in Mylot. I seldom visit Mylot. I'm tired already once reached home. I can manage only RIF. I spend 1. 5 hours doing activities here

That's fine. It all depends on the time availability. Frankly speaking I get bored of RIF as there are limited posts to respond on unlike mylot.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I just heard about this site it looks interesting and legit. But I'm not interested in joining there, because if I have to hold a live streaming session I don't have the courage to do that. I am too shy to appear in public. LOL

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.278
That's fine. It all depends on the time availability. Frankly speaking I get bored of RIF as there are limited posts to respond on unlike mylot.
There are so many posts here. I do not like the system in Mylot no matter how many posts and reactors I have still the earnings do not move. I no longer like to waste my time for nothing.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The site member here @reti works there full time, she earns big and could sustain her daily needs. She has no offline job. In fact, she gave me her referral link to join their streaming. I may join this day.
Nope I don't stream that much to that site. Hehehe

It is a streaming site or application. Its depends on your content if they like it and if you have a friend over there to support you.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.278
Nope I don't stream that much to that site. Hehehe

It is a streaming site or application. Its depends on your content if they like it and if you have a friend over there to support you.
Aw, okay, thanks for the clarification, hoping others read this so that they will not be confused. I thought that you are always doing activities on that site. I was also looking for your link, but can't find it in our private c.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
I was invited to join on this forum site YouNow by a RIF member, but I was not able to apply despite seeing her proof of payment in the amount of $75 dollars but I did not ask her on how many months did she earn it. All I know is you have to join a streaming on that site. The payment as far as what she told me depends on the donation. I do not know exactly why to earn through donations. I researched this site and learned that it operates globally. Once become a member you can broadcast and interact with your followers, meet new people, and chat about anything you like under the sun.

It seems there is fun joining that earning site, but still, I am not attracted. I cannot anymore manage my time. If you can manage your time, then apply. You are going to create a community that already exists like Facebook and others and you can send and receive animated gifts like gold bars that can turn into real income. To know further about this site, you can research it on the web and if you like, then proceed.
I'm sure that it must have taken her months to earn that amount of money. I have not heard about the website though but I may try to check the tasks if I can work there.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.278
I'm sure that it must have taken her months to earn that amount of money. I have not heard about the website though but I may try to check the tasks if I can work there.
That's right and the site pays too small. It's a struggle to work there to earn. Better concentrate on a site that pays better like RIF. I'm not paid there almost 3 months lol.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was invited to join on this forum site YouNow by a RIF member, but I was not able to apply despite seeing her proof of payment in the amount of $75 dollars but I did not ask her on how many months did she earn it. All I know is you have to join a streaming on that site. The payment as far as what she told me depends on the donation. I do not know exactly why to earn through donations. I researched this site and learned that it operates globally. Once become a member you can broadcast and interact with your followers, meet new people, and chat about anything you like under the sun.

It seems there is fun joining that earning site, but still, I am not attracted. I cannot anymore manage my time. If you can manage your time, then apply. You are going to create a community that already exists like Facebook and others and you can send and receive animated gifts like gold bars that can turn into real income. To know further about this site, you can research it on the web and if you like, then proceed.
It's the first time I have heard of that. I have joined so many already but cannot even focus on them. If it's lucrative maybe can focus on that and forget about other sites.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.278
It's the first time I have heard of that. I have joined so many already but cannot even focus on them. If it's lucrative maybe can focus on that and forget about other sites.
You try to join you may surely like the site. You will get famous like a celebrity because there's online streaming. You may bring your Facebook friends there also from the other social media sites.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Aw, okay, thanks for the clarification, hoping others read this so that they will not be confused. I thought that you are always doing activities on that site. I was also looking for your link, but can't find it in our private c.
I think 2 months or more that I have to earn it but you can earn more faster if someone will subscribe you, that's if you have subscribe button (like mine).

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
That's right and the site pays too small. It's a struggle to work there to earn. Better concentrate on a site that pays better like RIF. I'm not paid there almost 3 months lol.
There is no point in working on a website that has not paid you for three months. It is just like a waste of time and it does not even make sense. It is better to work here as you have said

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.278
There is no point in working on a website that has not paid you for three months. It is just like a waste of time and it does not even make sense. It is better to work here as you have said
I am just guessing. I will ask the member here who is a member at that site YouNow for the number of days she received the $75. You may check that site. I checked a moment ago and it is a promising site.

Back