Are you a member of the site YouNow?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.603
I am just guessing. I will ask the member here who is a member at that site YouNow for the number of days she received the $75. You may check that site. I checked a moment ago and it is a promising site.
Really?
But getting to the threshold will be the problem
I do not like websites that has a high threshold. They make it seem tiring to work on them unless other websites that we can just withdraw within a week

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.278
Really?
But getting to the threshold will be the problem
I do not like websites that has a high threshold. They make it seem tiring to work on them unless other websites that we can just withdraw within a week
You may ask directly to @reti, send her a private message because she is a member there and she is ready to share with anyone her link. I also asked her link. I am interested to join too.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You try to join you may surely like the site. You will get famous like a celebrity because there's online streaming. You may bring your Facebook friends there also from the other social media sites.
Seems interesting. If I can squeeze some time I will check on that site. I hope it's not very techy.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.278
Seems interesting. If I can squeeze some time I will check on that site. I hope it's not very techy.
I have not applied yet. I'm now in the university attending a seminar. The speaker is professor from the University of Oklahoma. I. may check that site again this weekend when I'm free.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.278
It's a good site if you're working part-time in your offline job. You Now requires streaming. Therefore you need to be present to get connected.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.883
Sounds like does streaming apps where you stream a content of your choice, then your viewers get to give you donations that you can exchange for cash. If am not mistaken I believe that's how it works. The viewers as well have to make a purchase to be able to donate though.

Back