Are you a member of this Indian forum: letsdiskuss

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
The language use in Let'sDiskuss is English. They don't use their owns language. There are members not from there county like me.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
@Sanjeev try to inquire from the site owner if they accept other nationalities. In the forum site Let'sDiskuss the site owner accepts any nationalities. That site you mention might also accept applicants outside India.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
Thanks for sharing the info, though I won't apply, but other members here get interested and thankful for this. No one dares to waste time applying not qualified. How much is the minimum threshold?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
They pay in Indian currency and the minimum payout is 500 INR. They have many sections where you get paid. Q&A, article writing and they paid for revenue sharing at the end of the month. The forum section gets you points.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$2.870
Have you tried "Indiastudychannel"? @nomad it's a good site. I was active on that site few months ago. But I don't think it's for people from other countries.
I don't know the site but I was once an active member of IndyaForum. I was also a member of a couple of India based forums but I don't remember the names. These days I am trying to limit forum posting and focus only on a few sites.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
They pay in Indian currency and the minimum payout is 500 INR. They have many sections where you get paid. Q&A, article writing and they paid for revenue sharing at the end of the month. The forum section gets you points.
What is the value of 500 INR in US dollars? That is good to hear you are happy earnings with the site from your country. We also have many from the Philippines and many got employment through PH jobs online. Manybsduentsgraduated from college through their earnings online from Oh web and apps. They hire students only.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.093
500 INR=$6.09, that's not much but one can earn a good amount of money as they award well if your article is written well. I was an active member there in the past and wrote many short articles for them. I still like that site, they have weekly contests too. I left that site because I was not getting time to write articles.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
Unfortunately I am not lucky enough to earn from the site since I am not an Indian and the site accepts only Indians for they do direct bank transfer on the payment systems to their members.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
500 INR=$6.09, that's not much but one can earn a good amount of money as they award well if your article is written well. I was an active member there in the past and wrote many short articles for them. I still like that site, they have weekly contests too. I left that site because I was not getting time to write articles.
That amount is still good if only you have ample time to write articles, I am so sure you can earn more. Just write during your vacant time, especially on weekends.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
I am thinking to start writing on that site. They pay $0.5- $1 on an article written well.
That is already money at least you can earn more if you submit 2 articles a day. Just imagine the $60 you will add to your budget monthly and the ore if you make it 3 articles a day.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I encountered this site a minute ago after my search on best forums and new forums 2023 and stumbled on this Indian forum site: letsdiskuss. May I know if you are a member of this Indian forum site? If you are, can you share with us here about this forum site if good or not? I opened the link and saw the progress of this site. It looks so good and huge but I do not know if it pays people or not. It has a Q&A portion and a blogging section. Please let members know how it works and how it pays. It is legit for it is also found on Linkedin.
I am going to share you here the link to this forum site.

I am hoping that this site is so good to be true and so good to start in 2023. What can you say, guys?
This is very nice. Do you have an idea if people who are not from India can get paid on it?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
This is very nice. Do you have an idea if people who are not from India can get paid on it?
Yes, I joined on that site. Try to register on that site. The ay for 1000 words bog is 1000 coins and in answering short questions, you will earn 500 coins. It is a very good site. By the way, my username there in Post Bucks is Sweetie M hehehe.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Are you talking about this website letsdiskuss? I am not good at article writing so don't have any plans to join this one

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.533
No, I am talking about other indian site indiastudychannel, I joined letsdiskuss also but I could not understand anything on this site so didn't continue.
Why didn't you understand that site Let'sDiskuss? But it seems a complicated site. I tried to post a blog with an image but I can't copy and paste the image. There's no portal.

Back