Are You Are Seasoned,Quality and All Weather Entreprenuer?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
The essential factor that makes a high achiever in business is the fact that you should be one such individual that defies all odds in most of the spheres. This will always help you rise above every challenge and help you to always meet deadlines and score in a lot of areas as a business. So in your own words do you think you have managed to do this and what are some of the key areas you can point out that you are one such a person?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One thing that all successful entrepreneurs will agree is that success carry some element of luck. Sometimes, we defy all odds but we may meet resistance and unexplained drawbacks.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.740
Most tycoons claimed to be a hard worker. They did this to build their own business empires. A good opportunity needs to be find by us and start from there.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
This is very true that a lucky charm ingredient is very essential despite hard work, precision and sharp judgement being what Yes a lucky charm seems to favour most of the successful out there. Take for example For Tesla to hit big it had to take the pandemic. For pharmaceuticals and oxygen manufacturing companies it had to take covid. For copper-producing countries and gun-manufacturing countries, it has to take serious war for them to make big sales or break the market.

But it does not mean these companies did not pump in resources and money for a long period. The key thing though is that structures in place, improving on a product and sales and marketing will ensure that you scale up regardless of what you are doing.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I'm not yet an entrepreneur but if I become one I know I will be a quality and seasoned one.
I think by virture of being here you are an entreprenuer or start up,you can earn some cash here add it up and scake up or bea start up into something.Your working here is a side hustle that is earning you a little income.

BTW how are you able to become a bronze member on your preofile?I would like to know how you guys acquired that.Thank you.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think by virture of being here you are an entreprenuer or start up,you can earn some cash here add it up and scake up or bea start up into something.Your working here is a side hustle that is earning you a little income.

BTW how are you able to become a bronze member on your preofile?I would like to know how you guys acquired that.Thank you.
You missed the bronze membership yesterday. you should always check the Xmas calendar on the site for rewards daily.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
You missed the bronze membership yesterday. you should always check the Xmas calendar on the site for rewards daily.
I missed it indeed,i guess i have to browse through and perform multiple actions to get the best rewards.The team here is doing massive things and counting.The bronze ,mebership is looking amazing on you guys and congratulations for scooping it.well done.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I missed it indeed,i guess i have to browse through and perform multiple actions to get the best rewards.The team here is doing massive things and counting.The bronze ,mebership is looking amazing on you guys and congratulations for scooping it.well done.
Thank you. I hope you got the one for today.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.508
Defying incredible odds and defeating insurmountable hurdles is never simple, but a lot of people possess the tenacity and determination necessary to keep doing it. So, if you are a business owner, it is important that you do everything in your power to make your business succeed.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
When it comes to entrepreneurship, i still have a lot to learn though, so my major goal is to be extremely good in what i do and be able to utilize my little resources and turn it into something meaningful.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.090
Need to work hard and need to use all possible methods of success. One most important thing is, never feel inferior while doing some low-grade work in business. Keep continue with high pace.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I am glad that people shared their views and expressed the basic traits that one needs to be a quality entrepreneur or start-up. This gives the courage that people are pursuing great frontiers this year and I am keen to learn what people will be able to establish this or set up. Keep on pushing and raising the bar high mates.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
This topic was created for the sole purpose of challenging ourselves to pursue beyond our limitations, I am just wondering how many have been able to dare themselves this year for them to record significant progress this year? It is not necessarily competition but it is just important to move to another level in life.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.740
This topic was created for the sole purpose of challenging ourselves to pursue beyond our limitations, I am just wondering how many have been able to dare themselves this year for them to record significant progress this year? It is not necessarily competition but it is just important to move to another level in life.
I am contented with my current business online and no plans to venture other businesses. It is because of what you had mentioned. The pandemic chaotic situations need to be addressed first before doing a new step in business.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I am contented with my current business online and no plans to venture other businesses. It is because of what you had mentioned. The pandemic chaotic situations need to be addressed first before doing a new step in business.
You are right on this that the pandemic hit hard and caused a lot of businesses to collapse hence a lot of businesses are still trying to recover from this. Either it is a simple business or a huge business. Now the recovery is what is key as we are looking at a target income that can show growth. Mostly it is a dream to have a six-figure income monthly but even a three-figure is a good start especially if one has also a full time job.

I believe that earning $3000 to $6000 is not all that bad and for those who have dared more they are in the six-figure income thresh hold. That is what makes a quality and seasoned entrepreneur because they continue to grow.

I personally want to dare myself to record significant growth,it is part of my purpose and fulfillment to be very successful because i like to execute activities that benefit the masses out there.That is why i need to have a good cash regenerating rate.

Back