Are You Are Seasoned,Quality and All Weather Entreprenuer?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.680
Raw Dex
$0.008
I am not yet an entrepreneur. I am a freelancer. I think I have a lot to learn should I decide to start my own business one day. I think an entrepreneur must have the passion for his/her business, willing to take risks and work hard.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not yet an entrepreneur. I am a freelancer. I think I have a lot to learn should I decide to start my own business one day. I think an entrepreneur must have the passion for his/her business, willing to take risks and work hard.
Well, I'm an entrepreneur and I am a freelancer as well . Being an entrepreneur is sweetening if your business is flourishing.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can say that I am an out and out entrepreneur. I have been in business, failed and closed down. I have also changed busineses and at the end, I have found stability.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.335
As far as I am concerned, for anyone to succeed in any business they must be consistent, patients and hardworking. Therefore if you can follow these guidelines you would be an alweather businessman which is the best thing to do on business.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
As far as I am concerned, for anyone to succeed in any business they must be consistent, patients and hardworking. Therefore if you can follow these guidelines you would be an alweather businessman which is the best thing to do on business.
Consistency play a very important role in the success of each and every businesses and it's necessary as well.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.368
One way to become a successful entrepreneur is to be able to adapt to any changes that takes place. The business sector is constantly changing and to be able to stay on top you need to constantly strive to be at the top.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Very excellent affirmation there, that is precisely the point, one needs to develop a certain winning mentality if they are to record significant progress in whatever one is doing. Eventually, they need to develop a strong and reliable team that will be able to help in any situation that poses a challenge to smooth operations.

As a quality entrepreneur even if things do not look rosy you still build on and show up, because you are a problem solver. You achieve quite a lot one step at a time.

Back