Are you Comfortable accepting PayPal payments?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Did you say Bitcoin or just any cryptocurrency? I personally won't want to receive any payments through Bitcoin as it stands now because the fees are very high.
Well it is something that I am more conversant with that is why I say i prefer to be paid in BTC but any other crypto could go for me as I can get to swap it to BTC or USDT at my wallet exchange app. Though I am making use of Binance and selling of BTC on Binance comes with zero trading fee.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
Well it is something that I am more conversant with that is why I say i prefer to be paid in BTC but any other crypto could go for me as I can get to swap it to BTC or USDT at my wallet exchange app. Though I am making use of Binance and selling of BTC on Binance comes with zero trading fee.
The fee that would be incurred to send you the payment is what I am talking about. If they are to send you $5, you may end up receiving 4.3.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Honestly, it's a very big concern, especially to me, because I know I don't have PayPal account, and even if you try to use another person's account to withdraw, the high charges alone can discourage one from using it, I just hope the admin resorts back to the initial crypto payment, he should try and resolve the issue, cryptocurrency payment is more preferable.
I know even I don't like PayPal because I really need to pay a higher fee on that

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many users don't prefer PayPal because of fees and other reasons that it's not available for their location so it's quite hard for them to get paid from websites that pay via PayPal only.

I would like to ask if how they get paid from a website that only have PayPal option and they don't have PayPal?
Personally o don't like PayPal for anything, probably because my home country was exempted from those who are eligible to use their service and also the method is very hectic and stressful, so most people look for someone who has a PayPal account and use it to receive payment from clients.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
PayPal is a foremost payment gateway that you can ever come across online and it is one of the payment gateway store that will guarantee security of your funds but it is not supported in my country.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am comfortable but I hate when I need to pay a big fees which is more for us Indian users when we compare it with other users of different countries

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
PayPal would have been the best payment processor by far of it had support for all countries of the world. I understand that it is trying to protect it's business and that has made cryptocurrency payment popular.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am fine with PayPal but I am willing to get crypto payments if the forum has that as with that I can save money because Paypal do charge a lot of fee even at bigger payments

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am fine with PayPal but I am willing to get crypto payments if the forum has that as with that I can save money because Paypal do charge a lot of fee even at bigger payments
Almost everyone prefers to get payments through cryptocurrency... The fees and the speed of transactions are what has made cryptocurrency very attractive for payments. It is a better alternative to PayPal

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am fine with PayPal. I accumulate my earnings and transfer to my bank account if sufficient enough that yhe charges will.be negligible to me. PayPal is still the most convenient payment channel for me.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many users don't prefer PayPal because of fees and other reasons that it's not available for their location so it's quite hard for them to get paid from websites that pay via PayPal only.

I would like to ask if how they get paid from a website that only have PayPal option and they don't have PayPal?
Even though Paypal is not available in my country. I am comfortable using it as a payment method because it is a safe and globally used processor, meaning there is safety, reliability and protection from fraud.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am fine and now I am planning to join more websites that pay Paypal as crypto is a headache as its value changes a lot and many times made me loss money

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honestly, I am not comfortable with platforms that only accept PayPal as a means of receiving payment because it is not supported in my country and it will be a very rigorous activity for me.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I need to stick with PayPal because from a long time I am playing with crypto and seems like I haven't made any profit so its not worth to try this

Back