Are you earning from Beermoney forum?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I read beermoney forum is a good site to earn. Are you there on this site? How much do you earn monthly from it? I recently joined this site and have earned $2 in a month there. People say one can easily make more than $50 per month from this site. Please share your experience with BMF.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I am no longer active at BMF. I quit a long time ago. I do not like that forum site. It is full of complaints and many claim BMF is getting stricter now. It has its sister site, but I will never apply. There are so many sites this time that pay people.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
A lot of people complains a lot about BMF. I took a break after a ban didn't even look back. it is always good to leave a site not working for your sanity.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I am no longer active at BMF. I quit a long time ago. I do not like that forum site. It is full of complaints and many claim BMF is getting stricter now. It has its sister site, but I will never apply. There are so many sites this time that pay people.

I recently started working on BMF and didn't find it strict or maybe because I just post one or two responses daily so I may not be feeling like you are. Last month I earned 2000 points and exchange them with someone with RIF cash.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I joined Beer money forum(.io) at the early stage of my online earning, i almost got discouraged due to the fact that I got banned from the forum before i can even think of posting as a member. I was advice to contact MR B to lift the ban but I've already lost interest.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
You should have joined the site again as the people there are earning well. The only problem I face there is that people there discuss the methods of earning and various earning apps and I know very little about them.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I might later contact the admin whenever I think I'm now interested in the forum but right now i am occupied with the forum i have on my desk so if I'm to add beer money forum there will be an imbalance

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
The thing is that one major think we or each person must put into perspective is why to you want to join a forum.

Mostly people just want to make money through posting and commenting,how about just to go there and get knowledge you can apply in another venture.Ypu can copy strategies and many other things that you think can be beneficial to your business of interest.

As just a start up,you can make quite a decent amount on BMF,it is all dependant unto you and as to whether it is for you.They now have a search engine and with it of great content resource.I love the site and I believe it will turn out well from.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.291
I tried to work on this site religiously. Then, they just removed my earnings without any reasons from them. I contacted them but the explanation is too vague to understand. So I stopped working on this site. Instead, I am working on forumcoin.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
I tried to work on this site religiously. Then, they just removed my earnings without any reasons from them. I contacted them but the explanation is too vague to understand. So I stopped working on this site. Instead, I am working on forumcoin.
This is very serious, why is the admin of this site doing of this. This is so unfair.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I don't know about others but I make around $3 a month on the website and it depends on offers and since I mostly post threads so my earnings are limited and many times I don't even find one thread to post so earnings are less but still I like the website.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
Well, when it comes to a site there's always the mixed feelings whereby some people earns good and have a very good experience while others don't even esrn and they have a bad experience too. I think this is what is happening with BMF

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Everyone can earn from the website if you can post good comments and threads then there is no one that will ban you and look at @Yugocean who already have around $88 on Beer money forum and will soon get paid at $100 and he works so hard

Yes I know few of the members on BMF who are making good money from the site. Most of them are very active members who always comment or respond to others' posts. They like to interact with others and yes they have something which adds to the post.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
Yes I know few of the members on BMF who are making good money from the site. Most of them are very active members who always comment or respond to others' posts. They like to interact with others and yes they have something which adds to the post.
I stay away from this interaction because I think I do make mistakes when I start to interact and on beer money forum you cannot get careless

Back