Are you earning from Beermoney forum?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Same here it is a lot easy here than on BMF. But it is all good as we have othet alternative to earn from.

Yes it is easier to earn here than on BMF. Here the topics are easier unlike on BMF that's what I feel. Also the admin of this site is good who interacts with the people often whereas I have never seen the admin of that site on the posts.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I am a member but not actively participating in there as the posts are removed any howly and you keep loosing your points often without a genuine reason

That's not fair they should let the users know why they deleted the post. It gives a shock when anyone sees that his /her points are reduced. I have not noticed it, maybe I just write two or three comments daily.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Interaction is good, but unhelpful content will consider chatting, and this will result in receiving warning, and even ban, no matter later they cry foul. You too can interact, but your post must be a helpful post to readers.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Interaction is good, but unhelpful content will consider chatting, and this will result in receiving warning, and even ban, no matter later they cry foul. You too can interact, but your post must be a helpful post to readers.

I understand. Some sites are very strict and they ban their members without giving them the warning. I will try not to post anything which looks a spam post. Yes we should post contents which may be helpful for the site.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
Yes it is easier to earn here than on BMF. Here the topics are easier unlike on BMF that's what I feel. Also the admin of this site is good who interacts with the people often whereas I have never seen the admin of that site on the posts.
you are right on this the site admin on BMF is somewhat strict and not allow the members enjoy the site

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
The site is legit and there is no doubt about that, but the major problem is that one can easily get banned there. There have been so many cases of people being banned on the site, even myself have been banned several times. The annoying part after working for months then you decide to cash out only for them to ban you after requesting fot pay.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
I believe a lot of people will love here as it is more relaxing a site than others that are just unnecessary strict for nothing.
I also feel more comfortable on RIF compared to any other forum so I spend more time here. It's not that the pay rates are high here, it's just a feeling that I like this site more than otherrelaxing .

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I believe a lot of people will love here as it is more relaxing a site than others that are just unnecessary strict for nothing.

That's true. Admin is very friendly here unlike on the other site where the admin rarely interacts with its members. I appreciate Devin for being supportive here and being like a member of the site.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I read beermoney forum is a good site to earn. Are you there on this site? How much do you earn monthly from it? I recently joined this site and have earned $2 in a month there. People say one can easily make more than $50 per month from this site. Please share your experience with BMF.
They are very strict. They blocked my account for no reason so I stopped working there

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I am active on every website and it's important to learn and earn from them as we can use our experience on all and many times beer money forum was my savior as they have a marketplace on which we can post offers and complete offers to earn BMF points

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sister site BMF.io is merged with BeermoneyForum, Mr B made a surprise decision, everyone would have asked about reason, but there was no chance. Mr.B might have some plan, and this is why he made that decision .

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I recently started working on BMF and didn't find it strict or maybe because I just post one or two responses daily so I may not be feeling like you are. Last month I earned 2000 points and exchange them with someone with RIF cash.
That's good to know. How much was their minimum payout? How are we going to cash out? Is it a fast earning forum. Posting forum is our last option for we have active job.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
That's good to know. How much was their minimum payout? How are we going to cash out? Is it a fast earning forum. Posting forum is our last option for we have active job.

Yes it's fast earning but irony is their payout is $50 through PayPal otherwise you have to request from skill or payveer which I don't want to add. Recently I exchanged with the member here. I exchanged 2000 BMF points to 1.7 RIF cash.

Back