Are you earning from Beermoney forum?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
Sister site BMF.io is merged with BeermoneyForum, Mr B made a surprise decision, everyone would have asked about reason, but there was no chance. Mr.B might have some plan, and this is why he made that decision .
I was impressed with this move and it's a decision considering they are planning a Global project with Bmf.io

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
BMF is a registered company in Romania, so it it going to do something big. I do not know it's future plan, but whatever, I trust Me B, he is building it better. However, we yet need our BMF io earning included.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
BMF is a registered company in Romania, so it it going to do something big. I do not know it's future plan, but whatever, I trust Me B, he is building it better. However, we yet need our BMF io earnings included.

They have not merged my points in BMF. It's a good site but I don't post much on it as I have heard from many people that the admin is strict and banned many accounts. I don't want to get banned there.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They have not merged my points in BMF. It's a good site but I don't post much on it as I have heard from many people that the admin is strict and banned many accounts. I don't want to get banned there.
Relax, if your points are not merged, this means other's points are also not merged. Mr B is merging the site, it will take time.
Anyway every Admin is strict and bans people if they scam/ spam.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I know every admin is strict.

Sometimes when we are in the flow of posting am not saying that every one does that , it happens with me. And I fear this doesn't happen on bmf for me.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Yes it's fast earning but irony is their payout is $50 through PayPal otherwise you have to request from skill or payveer which I don't want to add. Recently I exchanged with the member here. I exchanged 2000 BMF points to 1.7 RIF cash.
Why is that so, I like a site that is simple in paying people like ML and RIF? $50 is so impossible to achieve in a forum site.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know every admin is strict.

Sometimes when we are in the flow of posting am not saying that every one does that , it happens with me. And I fear this doesn't happen on bmf for me.
Mr B gives multiple warnings before banning, he even give second chance to banned members (expect scammers). So better not to be afraid.
However, never hesitate to ask me, as a senior, I must help.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Yes it's fast earning but irony is their payout is $50 through PayPal otherwise you have to request from skill or payveer which I don't want to add. Recently I exchanged with the member here. I exchanged 2000 BMF points to 1.7 RIF cash.
I also exchange my 2500 BMF with the member here. And another exchange with my 600 FC. It was not easy to earn from bmf now. I don't know but I cannot relate to the topics being posted there.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Mr B gives multiple warnings before banning, he even gives second chance to banned members (except scammers). So better not to be afraid.
However, never hesitate to ask me, as a senior, I must help.

Not an issue I will ask you if stuck anywhere. The topics there are tough and sometimes I have no words to comment on them. I wish if it could be like other forum sites where we can discuss other issues and get paid for the
Post automatically merged:

I also exchange my 2500 BMF with the member here. And another exchange with my 600 FC. It was not easy to earn from bmf now. I don't know but I cannot relate to the topics being posted there.

Same with me I cannot understand the topics and don't find anything to comment on the posts.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@Sanjee You can reply to my posts if you are struck, you can even question if you don't understand. If someone abuse on your question, just inform me, and I will take care. But be sure, post your ref link only in site's thread, and only with recent payment proof.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
@Sanjee You can reply to my posts if you are struck, you can even question if you don't understand. If someone abuse on your question, just inform me, and I will take care. But be sure, post your ref link only in site's thread, and only with recent payment proof.

I will take care of that. People are fine there so there is no question of my being abused there and if it happens I will surely contact you about it. As far as referral links are concerned I don't post them on threads, I do it on Twitter mostly.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I am a member of the Beer Money Forum, but I am no longer active. It's difficult to find topics to which I can easily relate. Furthermore, the owner is strict.

I agree with it as I also find very rare topics to comment on. I have joined that site a month ago. I like reading the posts there as that gives me an idea even more about the sites if I will take online work as a full-time job.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
The thing about Beer money forum is only about online earnings so we can learn a lot from the website even when we don't post we can learn from posts of other users and can start learning and earning from that

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
That's what I also feel so. The posts there are very knowledgeable for those who want to know about the site from which people may be able to earn. You know just managed to earn only 20 points today there.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I also need to work more on that site because I know I can earn much from it. Maybe in a few days, I will be more active on BMF and will try to accumulate $50 as early as possible. I see lots of people have lots of points in their account.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am also earning on beermoneyforum but it is a website that we need to be careful with what we post there because the admin do ban accounts.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
This is the best site ever,a lot of earning opportunties there and detailed information to put you upto speed as an online beginner.This site is simply intentional about making you win by helping each other make money online.There is quite alot of content there that can help you become a high achiever depending with your capacity.

Back