Are you earning from lending and borrowing cryptocurrency?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Once I used these functionalities on the Ledn platform, but I stopped using it, although I think it is a good way to make money, I think it is somewhat risky to do this nowadays, I will feel safer doing this when there is a clear regulation in cryptolenders platforms.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.024
Raw Dex
$0.001
Once I used these functionalities on the Ledn platform, but I stopped using it, although I think it is a good way to make money, I think it is somewhat risky to do this nowadays, I will feel safer doing this when there is a clear regulation in cryptolenders platforms.
It will be very profitable if you are giving out loans to credit-worthy borrowers.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
It will be very profitable if you are giving out loans to credit-worthy borrowers.
Yes, but if they are not or if the company is a scam like a few that have already fallen, I will lose all my money and there will be no great returns, it is not that easy, there are big risks in these entities.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't lend but I do stake my crypto on Binance. It is risky but is far more better than trading for me. Staking and lending are two means of making passive income from cryptocurrency. Many are using it to make money from cryptocurrency .

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.024
Raw Dex
$0.001
I don't lend but I do stake my crypto on Binance. It is risky but is far more better than trading for me. Staking and lending are two means of making passive income from cryptocurrency. Many are using it to make money from cryptocurrency .
Staking cryptocurrency is probably one of the best ways to make decent money in crypto world.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It would have been nice for one to get to earn from this kind of update honestly speaking as one would surely love to engage in this with the little knowledge I have in the market I would make profits and return the borrowed crypto coin back and take my profits.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.593
I have never tried out this venture before. I think the people doing this do risk their money by giving loans in form of the Crypto currency to people that you are not aware of their credit worthiness

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
It would have been nice for one to get to earn from this kind of update honestly speaking as one would surely love to engage in this with the little knowledge I have in the market I would make profits and return the borrowed crypto coin back and take my profits.
Currently, thanks to smart contracts there are many platforms that let you do this, as you surely know, Kucoin has this feature, or Ledn too, I hope to use them soon.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
Yeah people doing this are risk takers. They do risk their money by giving loans in form of the Crypto currency to people might sneak away with their money. But it can be rewarding to

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It is true that it will be nice to earn from such a thing but it is very risky so it will be vety good for you to also think about the risk before you think of fully engaging in it.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.850
Raw Dex
$0.003
if you know the platfform to use then go ahead with it. They do risk their money by giving loans in form of the Crypto currency to people you can take advantage too

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
if you know the platfform to use then go ahead with it. They do risk their money by giving loans in form of the Crypto currency to people you can take advantage too
This is good and it is a brilliant idea for those people who want to take loans. I would have loved to do it but I am someone who doesn't really like to take loans. I dislike it

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.373
I don't bothering myself over lending and borrowing cryptocurrencies. Most sites that offers such opportunities give strict conditions and this kind of investment is not guaranteed.
I totally agree with you, they usually have some sort of strict conditions which you as the user must strictly adhere to in order to utilize the service, but for me , right now, I do not participate in both lending or collecting.

Back