Are you familiar with virily?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Has anyone here posted on virily? Virily is also a blog site that pays you when you post something. I got paid once but never visited the site again because I no longer understand the mechanics. Is this site still paying?.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$1.740
I was active member and got several payouts. It was legit but now it is not anymore. Also you can't even publish new articles or quizzes there. To bad it was good revenue share site.

I was active member and got several payouts. It was legit but now it is not anymore. Also you can't even publish new articles or quizzes there. To bad it was good revenue share site.
Good to know that you got payouts from it. I hope that we can find a legit writing site that does not require high quality posts..i just miss the fact that sometime several sites were active and sent payments to users in the platforms.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly what could have gone wrong. I still have some left earnings there but cannot asd more to reach minimum payout.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$1.420
I hear that the site is no longer paying. I have even heard of people who have balance with the site but the site did not send the earning before they decided to shut down the earning program

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.510
Raw Dex
$0.100
There are so many sites those which was working perfectly but now they turned scam or they are not paying well. I had bad experience with noise.cash which was working and paying well suddenly it changed completely, as no payment and nothing. I think virily must be similar one.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
That site was closed long ago. I was told by a member there who is from Croatia. The payment stopped so do not intend to go back. It's a waste of time.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Has anyone here posted on virily? Virily is also a blog site that pays you when you post something. I got paid once but never visited the site again because I no longer understand the mechanics. Is this site still paying?.
It is nice to hear that you received your payment from this site. I will search for it because I am not aware of this site.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
never heard of this site before, but according to @fcbetting is no longer legit anymore, what happened with this site? i always want to join every legit site that suggested from this community but its so sad that i cant join this site

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
There are so many sites those which was working perfectly but now they turned scam or they are not paying well. I had bad experience with noise.cash which was working and paying well suddenly it changed completely, as no payment and nothing. I think virily must be similar one.
The thing that happened with noise cash is that they ran out of cash. They did not scam any user

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.518
Nope i am not familiar with the site and i have never heard about this site before now. Since you got paid on the site before, why did you stopped working on the site?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.278
Nope i am not familiar with the site and i have never heard about this site before now. Since you got paid on the site before, why did you stopped working on the site?
I don't think the platform will be available in our location and we don't even know if they pay through cryptocurrency

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.763
I'd heard of this website before, but I didn't join since I was too preoccupied with my online work. I'm not sure if they're still paying up to this day because I don't hear about it from other internet freelancers anymore.

Back