Are you good at cooking?

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is actually why I am very picky when it comes to where I always eat outside but it is a better thing that I'm learning how to cook now.
It is nice to hear that you are learning how to cook. There are so many videos on YouTube that are very helpful for everyone who is interested in learning how to cook.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cooking is relative,one may not be good in one place but he's the best in another place depending on the food he cooks. I can cook dishes that's taste good to my family but my friends won't like because their taste buds are not adapted to my kind of cooking.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I grew up watching my mum and my grandma cook and when I was old enough they allowed me to help as well so anything I know regarding cooking is what I learned from both my mum and my grandma. I can cook most things and I like to cook from scratch and make home made when I am able to. I would say that I am a good cook but I am no expert.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.005
I am not particularly good at cooking. I just cook simple dishes such as steamed fish, steamed chicken, pork chop with onions, scrambled eggs with shrimps. I am trying to learn more about cooking by watching videos on YouTube.

Back