Are you holding doge coin?

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've been holding a nice amount of dogecoin for a while now but as of last month I invested it all in a doubling site, I lost it all. Now I'm pained seeing dogecoin hiking up in price I whish I have held on to it then . are you holding dogecoin?
So sorry for your loss, you just have to dust yourself and keep going, at least you have made a mistake and learnt your lessons, I believe you would surely replace the lost coins one way or the other.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.300
I don't have it. I don't invest in it but several people earn money when Elon start post about it. For short traders it is good choice. I rather choose something more supported.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
I still hold Dogecoin around 50k Doge as the rest of my investment or Dogecoin which can't be sold in 2021. Currently Doge's price has fallen by almost 90% from ATH, it seems that Doge's price will be difficult to make new ATH, so I don't intend to increase investment in Doge.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've been holding a nice amount of dogecoin for a while now but as of last month I invested it all in a doubling site, I lost it all. Now I'm pained seeing dogecoin hiking up in price I whish I have held on to it then . are you holding dogecoin?
I have been holding Doge coin in my wallet but it is not something hat is much and I have used to pay for something which was very important as it is due to what I used it to pay for that I am even here reading and replying to this post that you made up here as it was used for buying of airtime which I then used to buy data on my phone to enable me surf the net again.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.300
I can't believe users on final autoclaim vote for doge as coin of month and now we can all claim it on coin role. I would choose something like LTC or ETH.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, I am not holding Dogecoin right now. However, I may hold Dogecoin in the future if I get the chance to do so in the future. Dogecoin is good investment as Elon Musk is interested in it.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For now, I'm yet to acquire any doge coin, but hope to do so pretty soon, it's a very good and promising coin to invest in, I would really put in my resources there.i see coin becoming a strong force to reckon with in the Crypto space very soon.

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Recently, doge coin has been too resilient to either bullrun or bear, I'm starting to think of it as a stable coin. But still the coin looks promising as ever .

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Despite all that Elon Musk has done to support this dogecoin, I have not been a believer. I don't hold dogecoin and I don't want to hold it at all. I hope it does well though nn

Back