Are you making passive income through your business?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$3.480
When you start a business you will have to work really hard, however, once you are able to build the business, you will start making money even when you are sleeping. The best example would be Amazon. Jeff Bezos worked day and night to build Amazon and these days he makes money even when he is sleeping. Do you make passive income through your business?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.793
This time 1 am not making a passive income through my business. 1 am saving the profit everyday. I am planning to expand my milk tea business next year. I have a passive income from the rent of my inherited properly.

stan358

Complete Stranger
Aug 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are some businesses that would require your physical presence for you to make sells. People who needs to earn money passively make investment with their money...

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.793
We can have a passive income from the profit of our business and if the business is gaining. It's good to have a passive income from the rent of our property or from the interest of our millions savings lol.

stan358

Complete Stranger
Aug 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not making any passive income yet through my business since it is still new and fresh and have not saved good amount of money to start an investment.
Though it is important that one make money online passively...

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.793
My milk tea business is still new so I cannot expand it right away. I am planning to expand it next year. I am saving the gains from my milk tea business business in the mall.

stan358

Complete Stranger
Aug 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My milk tea business is still new so I cannot expand it right away. I am planning to expand it next year. I am saving the gains from my milk tea business business in the mall.
It is good you are trying to grow your tea business. Nothing good comes easy anyway. Unlike my business I am also making progress with it..

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
At the moment I am not making a passive income through my business but that is a goal I would love to achieve within time.

As with anything and especially passive income, it takes time and a lot of hard work for sure and I know as long as I keep working, eventually I will see a passive income.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.793
It is good you are trying to grow your tea business. Nothing good comes easy anyway. Unlike my business I am also making progress with it..
It is not easy, there are many things to consider like the monthly rent of the space, the salary of the two workers, the procurements of the stuffs and others. Then, there is an ongoing controversy that shocks the entrepreneurs of milk tea, the health department in my country sent memos anywhere in my country telling not to drink milk ea because it could create addictions to the drinkers. That issue s sttll pending this time. I am afraid of this.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.330
Raw Dex
$0.008
I do not own a business but I am earning passive income from other business. I have worked for a tech start-up years ago. Since they could not afford to pay me a decent salary, they offered me shares instead. I accepted their offer. They have grown a lot over these years. Although I no longer work for the company, I am receiving dividends from the shares I own in the business every year.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a little business that I am starting with and I am very happy that I am earning even just in small amounts since I just merely consider it as one of my extra income for future savings.

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My kind of business will not allow me to earn without my presence and hardwork. I think most of the business we have today won't allow you earn a passive income from it.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
It remains very difficult to make a passive income from online businesses for those who are not well connected. Often the relatives, friends of powerful officials, politicians are getting control of passive income websites, and they block orders.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
The only passive income that I have is from the rent of my two apartments. Right now, I have to invest a bit again into them as tgey being old need some repair and renovation. I have not increased the rental in the last four years ( in between pandemic hit the earnings of my tenants). We plan to do the regular increment from next year.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
The only passive income that I have is from the rent of my two apartments. Right now, I have to invest a bit again into them as tgey being old need some repair and renovation. I have not increased the rental in the last four years ( in between pandemic hit the earnings of my tenants). We plan to do the regular increment from next year.
It is good to increase the fee of rent to cover cost of repair and renovation.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
To be honest at the moment i am not earning any passive income from my business, but i am currently working on trying to generate passive income from my business and other projects.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.150
To be honest at the moment i am not earning any passive income from my business, but i am currently working on trying to generate passive income from my business and other projects.
It is not problem since not every one should earn passive income it is feature for some people and some others doesn't have methods to do, you still have some other methods to earn money.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
It is good to increase the fee of rent to cover cost of repair and renovation.
Yes, it would be a wise decision go do so financially and it's logical too. The current tenants have stayed in the property for more than six years and are quite well behaved. They have kept the place clean and moreover being a small family, they don't own the car parking space. That's a big advantage. I use the car parking for our second car. The rent generally includes the car parking too. They have a two wheeler and it easily fits into our space along with my car

Dewlance

Complete Stranger
Oct 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am earning passive income from my business. It was difficult to start and establish. Competition is very high in my business.

You are the owner, but you have to make decisions to keep your business growing. The feeling of financial freedom is really, really good.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you start a business you will have to work really hard, however, once you are able to build the business, you will start making money even when you are sleeping. The best example would be Amazon. Jeff Bezos worked day and night to build Amazon and these days he makes money even when he is sleeping. Do you make passive income through your business?
It is good to always make passive income from whatever one is going to find themselves. As the things stands right now I don't have any other passive means of income at the moment which is not nice to me at all and that I what I have been waiting and looking for all my life because it would save me a lot of stress searching for money with all of me.

Back