Are you Part of Binance?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
Whether be a part or join Binance, yeah you can join by signing up. However, you cannot use it unless you did KYC. Back then, it is usable without KYC. It is now required.
Yes, this is not possible already, that is, you need to pass KYC, also in my country there is already a Binance headquarters that is, they have allied with the market regulator here and sell your information to the government as well as they charge you taxes within the platforms for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, for me this exchange is no longer attractive to me.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.000
Yes, this is not possible already, that is, you need to pass KYC, also in my country there is already a Binance headquarters that is, they have allied with the market regulator here and sell your information to the government as well as they charge you taxes within the platforms for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, for me this exchange is no longer attractive to me.
That's cool. From which country are you from? I'm from Philippines, and there's what they call Binance Filipino. In fact, you can deposit from Philippine banks to Binance.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
That's cool. From which country are you from? I'm from Philippines, and there's what they call Binance Filipino. In fact, you can deposit from Philippine banks to Binance.
I'm from Spain, as I said binance opened a headquarters here with name Binance Spain SL I remember, in the philippines sure Binance works well, here I definitely do not want to use it

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
i'm only using the coinbase for all my storage for now and think I am good using it with my cryptocurrency. It might change it in the future if I find a better one

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.000
I'm from Spain, as I said binance opened a headquarters here with name Binance Spain SL I remember, in the philippines sure Binance works well, here I definitely do not want to use it
I see. I'm fine with Binance here in the Philippines though. I don't see it regulated yet. However, local platforms such as coinsph, PDAX, are being regulated by the government.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I think Binance is one of the most popular wallet and platform to earn crypto, store crypto and convert our earned crypto to other cryptos but I faced issues with the Kyc so I'm not on binance at present.

Do you think I should try again? Are you Part of Binance?
I am part of Binance and I have always had a good experience from it so far

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.780
I'm an active binance user for over 4 years. Binance is the most popular exchange globally and they got more members due to the inability of coinbase to accept global members.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
I see. I'm fine with Binance here in the Philippines though. I don't see it regulated yet. However, local platforms such as coinsph, PDAX, are being regulated by the government.
I understand, is that in Spain first it was prohibited to establish headquarters here by the market regulator, I guess Binance would reach an agreement in which it ceded information and magically months later they approved it, I did not trust hehe

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.000
I understand, is that in Spain first it was prohibited to establish headquarters here by the market regulator, I guess Binance would reach an agreement in which it ceded information and magically months later they approved it, I did not trust hehe
Hehe. Yeah. There are so many things we don't know. The government will do everything so they have things in their control. They are already doing it through crypto.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I am receiving emails from Binance to go for KYC and they are ready to help but I am still not sure if I should and the problem I face with trust wallet is I am unable to swap my earnings

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
In the past Binance allowed users to use the platform without KYC verification but these days you need to be KYC verified in order to use Binance. If you can verify your account, you will find Binance useful

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I know thanks but at present I am not willing to complete the KYC because I am not even sure if I will keep playing with crypto as there are so many risks

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
I know thanks but at present I am not willing to complete the KYC because I am not even sure if I will keep playing with crypto as there are so many risks
In any case there are many exchanges where you do not even need to pass a KYC better you go to any dex and do what you want to do there for example okex that does not have commissions as high as other dex.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
Yes I am a part of the binance. However my experience with it has not been so good that the web version has failed to verify my identity. I would then try to download the app and try to verify my details on there.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
In any case there are many exchanges where you do not even need to pass a KYC better you go to any dex and do what you want to do there for example okex that does not have commissions as high as other dex.
Can you explain me a little more about it as I would like to try it

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
Can you explain me a little more about it as I would like to try it
I open a thread in this forum about okex take a look when you can, it is a decentralized exchange that has all the main cryptocurrencies, you can also do staking there or yield farming which is another way to make money, you will only need to enter your mail and you can access, and you can change currencies buy etc.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
Binance exchange is not reliable at all, in my opinion, at least for users who are in Asian countries. For example, they blocked the access of all users in my country

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
Binance exchange is not reliable at all, in my opinion, at least for users who are in Asian countries. For example, they blocked the access of all users in my country
Not only Asian users, they do it in more places, there are many people who show how when they had certain figures within the exchange, that is, they already had a considerable amount of money there, they blocked their account for alleged suspicious activity or any other excuse , and of course since it is not regulated or based anywhere, who are you going to complain about this to?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
Not only Asian users, they do it in more places, there are many people who show how when they had certain figures within the exchange, that is, they already had a considerable amount of money there, they blocked their account for alleged suspicious activity or any other excuse , and of course since it is not regulated or based anywhere, who are you going to complain about this to?
it's shamefull. I am sorry to hear that. If someone has capital there, he should worry about tomorrow every day. sometimes you doubt yourself, did I do something wrong? They close accounts for no reason and there are no rules

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
it's shamefull. I am sorry to hear that. If someone has capital there, he should worry about tomorrow every day. sometimes you doubt yourself, did I do something wrong? They close accounts for no reason and there are no rules
Yes, it really is deplorable, but hey, sometimes this information reaches the ears of those who care about their money, and they will not enter said site and it only stains the image of the entity, little by little and progressively.

Back