Are you Part of Binance?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it really is deplorable, but hey, sometimes this information reaches the ears of those who care about their money, and they will not enter said site and it only stains the image of the entity, little by little and progressively.
Yes, it is true, after all, we live in the age of the Internet. Of course, I don't think Chinese people will understand because they restrict the internet and they may not know what is going on in the world.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think Binance is one of the most popular wallet and platform to earn crypto, store crypto and convert our earned crypto to other cryptos but I faced issues with the Kyc so I'm not on binance at present.

Do you think I should try again? Are you Part of Binance?
Yes of course I am a part of the Binance family as to be honest with you it is the best and one of the most secured exchange platform that anyone could use in the selling and buying of crypto currency coupled with other benefits that it possesses too making it the most reliable and must trust worthy exchange platform that one could have in the world of crypto currency trading and exchange.
Post automatically merged:

I think Binance is one of the most popular wallet and platform to earn crypto, store crypto and convert our earned crypto to other cryptos but I faced issues with the Kyc so I'm not on binance at present.

Binance is the best trading platform and crypto bank that is really secured and gives both the seller and buyer a very good and exciting experience when they want to make trades and you get to be sure that your funds are safe from scammers who want to hack your account and steal your money from your wallets all the time . So I say to you you are welcome to joining Binance anytime at all.
Post automatically merged:

I am a hundred percent a big member of the Binance family which is a very large one as it has over millions of people who are registered under the wallet and complete billions of trades almost every minute of the day giving out comfort to both the one who is selling and the other buying any crypto coin at all with the use of Binance P2P which is very convenient and user friendly.

Last edited:
Back