Are you Prefer Cash Or Cashless (Debit Card, Credit Card or e-wallet) for your Payment?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many options to pay for something that you buy these days. As far as i know every store will give you the option how to pay their product, cash, with debit card, credit card or using e-wallet (using QR code and you need your smartphone for this).

Me, myself prefer cashless (debit or e-wallet), since pandemic i closed all of my credit card so credit card is not my option anymore. To be honest, i never brings much money when i went to resto or malls, i will use my debit card or e-wallet (there are several e-wallet apps that installed in my phone) so i dont have to worry about lack of cash.

How about you guys? Do prefer cash or cashless?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$3.248
I still prefer to pay through cash. There is nothing wrong if you can use credit or debit card. Cashless is a good option of you are scared of being infected with coronavirus.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I still prefer to pay through cash. There is nothing wrong if you can use credit or debit card. Cashless is a good option of you are scared of being infected with coronavirus.
Before covid, i always use my card to buy things. I dont have bigger wallet, i only use small wallet where i can put several cards and ID.

Since e-wallet era, i always use it (as long as i bring my phone). So cashless is a way of life for me, though

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
There are many options to pay for something that you buy these days. As far as i know every store will give you the option how to pay their product, cash, with debit card, credit card or using e-wallet (using QR code and you need your smartphone for this).

Me, myself prefer cashless (debit or e-wallet), since pandemic i closed all of my credit card so credit card is not my option anymore. To be honest, i never brings much money when i went to resto or malls, i will use my debit card or e-wallet (there are several e-wallet apps that installed in my phone) so i dont have to worry about lack of cash.

Mainly cashless now. I seldom pay by cash. Credit card is my first option as I can earn cashback.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I personally prefer cashless payments. The only disadvantage of cashless payment is that it doesn't encourage spending limit on your account.
I think you can manage your account, several bank in my country have that option.
That's what I do and don't prefer to pay via cash and it's better to pay via e-wallets
Yes and yes, e-wallet provide several rewards and promotions in my country like cashback or discount.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I much prefer cashless when it comes to paying for anything nowadays and I only ever carry cash on hand if I really need to, if I don't it stays in my bank. I have recently set my card up on my Google Wallet so now it's easier for me to be able to pay for things without messing about pulling my purse out to get my card and such. I am actually quite surprised at how well Google Wallet works to be honest and glad I have it all set up now to pay cashless easier.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In India we have so many E-wallets now so it's easier to pay
Yes, we have so many e-wallets here in Indonesia
I prefer to shop using a debit card and e-wallet, because it is personal money, not debt like a credit card.
Yes, i closed all of my credit cards because i dont wanna make a debt again
I much prefer cashless when it comes to paying for anything nowadays and I only ever carry cash on hand if I really need to, if I don't it stays in my bank. I have recently set my card up on my Google Wallet so now it's easier for me to be able to pay for things without messing about pulling my purse out to get my card and such. I am actually quite surprised at how well Google Wallet works to be honest and glad I have it all set up now to pay cashless easier.
Indeed, cashless is really helpful these days any like you do, i never carry so much cash its just small amount in my wallet

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Paying through E-wallets is easier and saves time and in India we use UPI interface through which we don't need to add account number of the person whom we are paying

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

I prefer the cashless option of payment as it saves you the stress to walk around with money.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The risks associated with cashless policy in my country is fraud. They can just give you fake alert and off they go. You lose, they don't care.

Back