Are you working on BMF ?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
BMF is very high paying forum compared to others the rewards had reduced so many people left the site I don't use BMF because it's very strict but if you carefully follow the rules it's a good one
Yeah, a lot of people left because their rewards have reduced but it is still the most paying. This is because you can make up to $2 or more than everyday now.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
I too plan to be regular there but somehow it doesn't happen. Even when I am there, I post maximum of five or six posts. I don't feel that comfortable and also fear of being banned with low quality post is always there in mind. I am moving at a snail pace there.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
I am going straightaway there after making a few posts here and earning few cents. I planned to be there yesterday but couldn't be there as something or the other kept coming up . Daily login bonus is also one incentive that encourages us to be there regularly.

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I am a member of BMF but I joined that site recently so dont know much about it. I have never read or heard that there is any earning limit there like we have here. Read the guidelines of bmf, hopefully, you will find it. I am sure it was at its best a few months ago, but since they have reduced the rewards many of the members have left the site. I am sure people might have earned we'll from BMF in the past.
Am also a member of the site i just join in some days ago still learning how to earn there tho.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, I don't work there anymore. I have been a member there since 2018, but recently there have been some changes in the forum that I don't like. I only work here and BIZ

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The platform has incorporated a lot of changes on their program and it has affected so many people and they leave.
Yes I was planning on withdrawing $10 from there this month but you don't get paid for commenting anymore and not many people can write company reviews. That's why I don't work there anymore

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Yes I was planning on withdrawing $10 from there this month but you don't get paid for commenting anymore and not many people can write company reviews. That's why I don't work there anymore
You don't get paid for commenting anymore? I am a bit confused there.I get paid when I post any comments on their threads..I am mostly into commenting on most of the paid to post forums. I have been with BMF for two years but only recently I have started being regular there. They don't pay for comments in few sections. I never got paid for commenting on some new member introduction.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The mirror challenge about writing company reviews is that it takes a lot of your time because you have to do a lot of research before writing.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You don't get paid for commenting anymore? I am a bit confused there.I get paid when I post any comments on their threads..I am mostly into commenting on most of the paid to post forums. I have been with BMF for two years but only recently I have started being regular there. They don't pay for comments in few sections. I never got paid for commenting on some new member introduction.
Currently they are working on a project and will not pay you for any comments in any section. It will be like this for at least 1 month.
The mirror challenge about writing company reviews is that it takes a lot of your time because you have to do a lot of research before writing.
Yeah it is not easy task and everyone can not do it. It also takes a lot of time and only give you 5 cents

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Beermoney forum is the most popular paid to post forum. It is similar to other paid to post forums just that the layout is too crowded. I'm still a member of the forum and it's my favorite. However, there have been some delay in payment of recent which is the longest I have ever experienced.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Oh! That comes as a news to me that they won't be paying for any comments for another one month. This seems like a recent development there. I have not been to the site in the last few days.. Well, I am sure that it will impact the activities level there.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh! That comes as a news to me that they won't be paying for any comments for another one month. This seems like a recent development there. I have not been to the site in the last few days.. Well, I am sure that it will impact the activities level there.
Honestly, I am not very optimistic. In my opinion, the site is not on a path where users are interested in working, and another thing is that they have not paid users for a while, but according to the admin, they will pay soon

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Honestly, I am not very optimistic. In my opinion, the site is not on a path where users are interested in working, and another thing is that they have not paid users for a while, but according to the admin, they will pay soon
Oh! That does not sound good. I hope it is not a red flag for something bad. At least many might take it that. Hopefully, it's a temporary issue and things get settled down soon. I recently started being active there and I was planning to find more time for the site. But I would put that plan on hold for a while.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh! That does not sound good. I hope it is not a red flag for something bad. At least many might take it that. Hopefully, it's a temporary issue and things get settled down soon. I recently started being active there and I was planning to find more time for the site. But I would put that plan on hold for a while.
BMF will pay users and there is nothing to worry about, but I don't think all users will like the new changes. I personally don't work there anymore until I can work on other forums

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
BMF will pay users and there is nothing to worry about, but I don't think all users will like the new changes. I personally don't work there anymore until I can work on other forums
I just visited other thread on Forum Coin where the same concerns were raised. They are not paying for the comments for now. That was the only way I was engaged there commenting on others post. It seems that there are other ways still available to get paid like writing reviews. I would visit the site some time later and check for myself.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I just visited other thread on Forum Coin where the same concerns were raised. They are not paying for the comments for now. That was the only way I was engaged there commenting on others post. It seems that there are other ways still available to get paid like writing reviews. I would visit the site some time later and check for myself.
Yes, many users were just posting comments so that they could withdraw some dollars at the end of the month, but unfortunately this feature is not available at the moment and I had no other option but to work in other forums.

Back