Legit đź‘Ť At last, I got Paid From Socialseos

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
I am yet to reach the minimum amount of $5 though i am currently at $4 and some cents but what i am worried about is the other payment method for does who can't access PayPal, has anyone used Payoneer before? How is it like?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I am yet to reach the minimum amount of $5 though i am currently at $4 and some cents but what i am worried about is the other payment method for does who can't access PayPal, has anyone used Payoneer before? How is it like?
The best question would be who has used payoneer in your country,payoneer charges a fixed annual maintainance fee of $100,so if you can part away with that amount of money per end of each calender year then go for it.The there is also adding a card to your account and most cards charges around $5 in order for the money to be diposited into your account.That is the swift international money transfering standard.

So it is important if you get to use a trusted friend's paypal and then exchange the funds for your local currency.Like in my case you can get $3 for $5 withdraw through paypal.

BTW i also like this platform that people buy organic traffic in various social media platfporms.The only factor i do not like is that the jobs are irregular,maybe after a week that is when you get more jobs and the jobs are not all that much.

Back